This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know, don't care

A building is getting a total rebuild and everybody has to get out. We moved the people out (which was a monumental clusterfuck and a completely separate story), now it's on to the furniture that they left behind. There are about 250 workstations and offices that have to be taken apart and moved out. I'm in today to move out some items that are being donated to a school and the contact wants to know when we will be getting to work on the workstations. Okay, easy enough, "I'm sorry, that's above my head, you'll need to contact the office to see what's scheduled". I made it very clear that I don't know, and this is what you have to do to get an answer. But she's gotta ask me again. Then she's got to talk about it, and I find out that it's not even her problem, one of her higher ups is handling it. But she needs to ask me again, and talk about it more, and ask again, and remind me of the deadline, and ask again.

Lady, if the idiots who run my company can't work this out with the idiots who run your company, I don't give a fuck. I come in, I work my ass off, I go home, that's all you get out of me. They don't share this planning with me and while it frustrates the hell out of me, it's the way it is and I accept this shitshow over the clusterfuck of a shitshow that it would be if they threw more on me.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

So in other words SSDD - Same SHit Different Day SSDW Same Shit Different Week and so on........
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

"Have your idiots contact my idiots". :-)
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
      X