This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should have turned in your lost & found

Our housekeepers have a bad habit of leaving lost and found on their housekeeping carts and not bringing it to the office to be tagged and put into storage. This morning, I discovered a squirt gun in the cart room. The staff will regret the day this fell into my possession. Muahahahaha! (It's getting logged into L&F, but I'm "storing" it next to my desk, and after 30 days, it's going to officially be mine!)

(Bonus: squirt gun has two muzzles I can adjust the direction on, so I can squirt two people at once, without even pointing the gun directly at them!)
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

SCORE! hehehehe
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

That's awesome! I want one of these for my office.
      "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

A squirtgun with two adjustable muzzles? I want one.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Ooooh tempting! But I'm sure that'll end up on the "What I'm forbidden to do in the offce" list real fast... Throwing my Holy Handgranade of Antioch is already on it.
          No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

reminds me of visiting my freshman dorm 2 years later and having people question the ridiculous list of stuff you couldn't do. I laughed stating the reason for most lists and warnings of what not to do is because someone did them. I had to explain YES we did climb the walls like ninjas. Take lots of straws from dining hall to make swords. But the most fun had to be the hallway Frisbee, but complaints rolled in when instead of bonging off the wall it hit a door. and was outright forbidden when the RA walked out of his room at 3am and nearly took a Frisbee to the head.

Same goes for pranks during greek week
            I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Working...
            X