X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back, Other MOD!

Other MOD ditched us for a month.

Background: when a sheet is stained beyond anything our laundry can fix, we save it for Big Summer Bicycle Ride, where we are swarmed with cyclists (we sell out in February for the August event, and is hands down our busiest day of the year), and let them use said sheets as drop cloths for their bikes so they can take them into the rooms without getting our carpets nasty. When done, they are rewashed and donated to a local charity that can use them.

So, I'm working the swing shift. It's been bone dry out, and thus the bikes aren't very dirty, so there's not much need for the giant pile of sheets I have in the office. Other MOD is coming back to work bright and early the next morning.

Office before:

Office after I am done with it:

Other MOD wanted to know how the hell I checked in 45 rooms, folded a bucket of towels, and still had time for that. I told her I'm just that good. She laughed and helped me take all the sheets down.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

The ghost chair needs eyeholes...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Comment

I think I am most amused that you appear to have coated part of the ceiling.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
          I think I am most amused that you appear to have coated part of the ceiling.
          The ceiling AND the floor! I got it all!
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
            The ceiling AND the floor! I got it all!
            Now THAT'S what I call being thorough. ^_^
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Excellent.
              "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Working...
              X