This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Manager...

So two of our phone staff have taken a buy-out and will be leaving the company by the end of the month. That leaves us with EIGHT people on the phones in Division One, and not all at the same time as we start at different times.

So I assume this means that you will now actually notice when co-worker A spends half an hour every morning talking to her brother on the phone? And you will notice when she takes her 15-minute "morning" break at noon, which is when I and co-worker B are supposed to go to lunch?

And you will also notice when co-worker C spends 10, 15 or even 20 minutes in Division Two, hanging over co-worker D's desk, yakking about something that, while work-related, could be handled via email instead? I mean, you made a big deal out of it when B spent "too much time walking around," even though part of her responsibilities includes handing out faxes. So you'll stop C from doing this, too, right?

And you'll notice when co-worker E "forgets" that she is scheduled for the 4-8pm shift, and actually speak to her about it, unlike the last time she did this?

Oh, who am I kidding? Never mind. Good chance you'll be leaving soon, too, since your responsibilities seem to be so difficult. Don't hang about now, y'hear?

Sincerely,
    MoonCat
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

I feel your pain. My ex-supervisor was like that. His favorite could sacrifice baby goats in front of a group of children and it would be smoothed over and nothing said. I could BREATHE the wrong way or not be standing up when Ms. Holierthanallandsoimportant walks by and get chewed out and wrote up. He once lectured another guard because one of Ms. Importants secretaries didn't like his AURA.
    Last edited by Bramble; 08-22-2011, 02:02 AM. Reason: adding
    My Wajas cave

Comment

Working...
    X