This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone for far too long

Wow. This is sort of strange. It's been a really long time. I thought this place was gone forever. I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I do see a lot of familiar names around here. I even have a box full of holiday cards from some of you all. I followed a link over here from a thread on Ravelry and was so happy to see this site was still around. It's been years, but I'm glad to be back. My user name was even still available, so I know it's meant to be!

I remember you from a long, long time ago. Way before I was an admin, or even a mod I believe.

Since you've been gone, we've experienced several hacks, and ultimately a change in ownership. Mr. S. doesn't own the place anymore, but he still posts occassionally.

Nice to have you back.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Glad to be back! Like I said, I was so happy to find out this was still here and there are so many familiar people around. It's like...coming home. And yeah, I know that sounds lame and cheesy.

Been a busy few years for me, too. I think I was still working at Target and going to school when last we all met. Since then I've graduated. I'm still in retail, but now I work at Barnes and Noble. Bookstores are much better. We mostly just have to deal with college students who wait until the last minute to order something they need for class. We can laugh at them.

On a personal note, my husband and I just celebrated our 8th anniversary and we're expecting our first child on Aug. 20th.

I'm so happy to be back and I look forward to getting re-introduced to all the old timers and to meet all the new people.

Comment

Welcome back!

I remember your screen name as well. Also I hope you have your child on that due date because that's my birthday as well.

Comment

I remember you from waaay back when I first came here (and that was 8 years ago.)

Congratulations on both your anniversary and your baby.

Don't feel like such a stranger . . . just jump right on in and swim.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X