Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you move it to a different USB port? Sometimes that can mess things up because windows is looking in the wrong place for it. If it's in the same as when you first installed it, move it to different ports to see if windows can see it somewhere else. If you haven't done it yet, try starting without it plugged in and see if windows finds it then.

I had a USB network adapter on a laptop that I had to leave unplugged until windows fully loaded or windows would disable the USB port until I restarted.

Comment

It seems to be okay now. The computer crashed earlier (Memory Management).

What fun!

Comment

Did you ask the store if this computer was haunted before you purchased it?

Comment

Either it's haunted or it's possessed. Does anyone know a good Windows 10 exorcism?

Comment

Place your hand on top and shout THE POWER OF GATES COMPELS YOU! BE-GONE, DAEMONS!

Failing that, a powerful electromagnet should do the trick. Of course, it'll also "exorcise" anything else within a few feet
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Don't forget to throw a penguin holding an apple at it while exorcising it

Comment

Working...
              X