This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I'd also like to add:

Kevin Rudd, the Australian Prime Minister. Things are going too well for him - something's bound to come up

William Moseley of Narnia fame. Fame can so easily get on top of young people

Wayne Rooney the footballer. Surely there's potential there...
    "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

John Travolta's son died.

As to my three extra picks, I'll go for ...

Boris Johnson, mayor of London. He's already famous for bedding both a mother and daughter (assumedly at different times), but I think there's life in the old duffer yet.

Ken Livingstone - former mayor of London. Famous for bedding a woman who wasn't his wife, but I think there's life in the old duffer yet.

Andrew Lloyd Webber - after waking up next to Sarah Brightman for several years and not realising his good fortune, I think he deserves a scandal.

Once more, my picks are mostly aimed at those I'd like to see hit by scandal, rather than any real expectations.

Rapscallion

Comment

Right then.

Sir Ian Blair
        Arnold Schwarzenegger (or however you spell it)
        Prince Harry.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I think I shall add:

Jensen Ackles- He's an actor, and I know of him from his staring role in 'Supernatural'.

Jesse Spencer- Actor, plays in House, MD

Jared Padalecki- Actor, also from Supernatural.
          "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Quoth Shards View Post
            Jesse Spencer- Actor, plays in House, MD

Anything for a chance to post that comic.

Comment

Hmmmm
              3 extras....

I'm going to vote for Criss Angel (GRRRRRR), Orlando Bloom (he's been WAAAY too quiet lately) and...umm...Kate Walsh!
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Okay. First new pick, the Ultimate Warrior.

Second, Ted Turner.

Third, Johnny Fairplay or whatever his name is from Survivor.

And in case any of those are already taken (I checked but I'm not 100% sure), my alternate picks are Brendon Frasier and Kurt Angle. All in that order of whichever three aren't taken.
                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Lily Allen
                  Sienna Miller
                  Jeremy Piven
                  Joaquin Phoenix
                  Alec Baldwin
                  Michael Phelps (I LOVE him, but I have a feeling he'll have a bit too much fun in 09, LOL)

In no particular order and because I'm pretty sure no one has guessed them yet.

Edited to change Miley Cyrus back to Lily Allen
                  Last edited by JuniorMintz; 02-15-2009, 07:06 AM.
                  "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

My three new picks:

Anita Bryant--the film "Milk" has brought this yahoo back into the spotlight.

Ann Coulter--since this witch can't shut her piehole, it's just a matter of time....

David Duchovny--rehab for sex addiction? Eek! What else is going on?
                    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

*pondering*

Spike Lee

Roseanne (does she have a last name again?)

George Steinbrenner
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                        Keira Knightley
                        Sorry, gotta pick one more there love. Ms. Knightley was already claimed earlier by Slytovhand.

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                        Once more, my picks are mostly aimed at those I'd like to see hit by scandal, rather than any real expectations.
                        Hell, that's precisely the reason I picked About-To-Be-Governor Brewer!

Quoth iradney View Post
                        Kate Walsh!
                        Please specify which Kate Walsh. I have never heard of Kate Walsh, and my searches turned up several. Thank you.

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                        And in case any of those are already taken (I checked but I'm not 100% sure), my alternate picks are Brendon Frasier and Kurt Angle.
                        None of your three were taken, so Mr. Frasier and Mr. Angle are still available for anyone who would like to pick them.

Folks, please, take a little time and look over the other picks to make sure you aren't picking someone already taken. My overworked eyes and brain thank you.

Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
                        Edited to change Lily Allen to Miley, although I will kick myself in the ass for this I'm sure.
                        Miley Cyrus was already taken, so I am going to assume that what you mean is that your sixth pick is Ms. Allen, who was not selected by anyone.
                        Last edited by Jester; 01-05-2009, 07:11 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Ok MrJ, I'm going for....

Dick Cheney, John Travolta and Kiera Knightley...

My new picks (if applicable) Nikki Hilton,

Australian 2IC Julia Gillard (damn sure something will come out - even if it's fabricated!),

and ex-Hole Courtney Love - surely there's still some moves in her yet??

Manners - I thought Wayne Rooney was just 1 big bag of scandal???
                          When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                            Miley Cyrus was already taken, so I am going to assume that what you mean is that your sixth pick is Ms. Allen, who was not selected by anyone.
                            Sorry, looks like I misread the rules, but it's better to go with my first instinct so Lily Allen it is.
                            "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
                              Australian 2IC Julia Gillard
                              2IC? What's that?

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
                              Manners - I thought Wayne Rooney was just 1 big bag of scandal???
                              Well, seems like a safe pick then, doesn't it?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                                Please specify which Kate Walsh. I have never heard of Kate Walsh, and my searches turned up several. Thank you.
                                This Kate Walsh
                                http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005532/

From Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X