Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrogant customer is dead wrong and doesn't apologize!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
    My preview screen showed the title as "Arrogant customer is dead" and I clicked right away. That's false advertising!
    I know, I was thinking the very same thing.

Plus the story wasn't finished? How did it end? Did he stroke out, or did he just snarl and accept your best rate?
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
      DH: NO! It wasn't Expedia, what do you think, I'm an idiot?
      "No sir. I don't THINK you're an idiot' I know it

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
        This, so much this. But that doesn't stop them arguing to get what they saw... I've even had people argue when I'm offering them a better deal!
        I had this happen last night. The sale tag said "2/$5" so the customer brought up 2. The register rang them up as: 1 for $2.99 and 1 for $0.01. So, the register says 2 for $3. Was this good enough????? OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She wants the 2/$5 deal and she wants it NAOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did give it a *half-hearted* try to explain that she was getting them cheaper, but she wasn't buying that. (Cause you know, I was overcharging her) So, whatever, I overrode the price and charged her 2/$5 <shrug>

Cause, you know I am the BEST cashier we have

Comment

I wonder why he needs anger management classes? Hmm. It's a mystery.

Sorry you had to deal with him! If it's any consolation though, it sounds like it was nothing personal. If he's going to classes, then he's got issues with anger. Sounds like he'd get angry over anything.

I'm hoping and praying that he will eventually see the error of his ways and apologise to at least some of the people he's directed his anger at. Can't see it myself, but you never know.

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
            ...She wants the 2/$5 deal ...
            Every fool know that 2/5 is less than 2/3...

I'm just amazed she didn't demand it for $0.40!
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
              90% Ego 90% Stupid
              Fixed it for you.

Oh, I know what some of you are thinking. Mathematically, that just doesn't add up.

Let me ask you this: are you really asking for logic or sense from an SC? Really?

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
              The sale tag said "2/$5" so the customer brought up 2. The register rang them up as: 1 for $2.99 and 1 for $0.01. So, the register says 2 for $3. Was this good enough????? OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She wants the 2/$5 deal and she wants it NAOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I rest my case.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

At that point, I would have probably told him to go elsewhere, because I KNOW he would cause problems for the morning shift, and demand a discount/refund.

SC
                "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

At least they mentioned it while reserving, instead of checking out.

Comment

DH: NO! It wasn't Expedia, what do you think? I'm an idiot!
                    I fixed the punctuation for you.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

"Arrogant customer is dead" Oh, you guys slay me!
                      If only arrogance made you drop dead. If only.
                      Seriously though, he was so mad about a rate. I was thinking, are you going to remember this a week from now? A dad from now? No! So stop making a fuss about it or go to the Rathouse inn down the street. Better prices than us, and free rats to boot! :P
                      Can't reason with the unreasonable.
                      The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

"Arrogant customer is dead" Oh, you guys slay me!
                        If only arrogance made you drop dead. If only.
                        If arrogance made a person drop dead, the mortuaries would be ridiculously busy and the earth would rapidly run out of grave space.

And every business around would have the local mortician on speed dial. "Got another one for you, Charlie!"
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

These are the people who literally need linceses to use a phone.

• Someone with high blood pressure
                          • Angry Issues
                          • A Bipolar disorder

Working in Call Centers for half a decade has taught me anything is that people literally believe they have the right to walk over anyone. I've seen customer service agents burned out by abusive customers.

I myself have gray hairs early dispatching to crazy foreign taxi driver.

I hope and pray people can be good to each other but each day I am proven wrong.
                          Last edited by MadMike; 12-16-2013, 10:50 PM. Reason: Please don't quote the entire post.

Comment

Working...
                          X