This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Protection

So I didn't realize the company was located in China otherwise I would have thought twice. I purchased an item and only to find out information leading me to think it is fake. I've contacted the manufacture and they told me they believe they believe the company is selling fakes. I've found a youtube video comparing a fake to a real item and this has further clinched my opinion that they are selling fakes. Oh, and it doesn't help that the box has a different serial number than the product and neither can be registered.

Overall, it is a very, very, very good fake.

Anyway, I paid with Paypal and I sent a claim in. The person from the manufacture told me I could use their contact info when I appeal to Paypal. What are the odds I'll get my money back from this person?

It was a significant chunk, about 170 dollars. I honestly thought the website looked like a legit website. Had I known that it was coming from China, I would not have bought it.

Did you pay with a credit card through Paypal?

If so, you will still have chargeback rights if the paypal claim goes nowhere, but go through the claims process first.

Paypal seems to have a reputation for being pro-buyer, FWIW.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The company just "confirmed" that it was a fake because of the serial numbers that I sent them.

I didn't use a credit card.

I really hope they do side with me. The product is a very, very well fake.

Comment

Working...
      X