Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposed to snow here in Eastern Connecticut tomorrow.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Spent all day yesterday on a boat with weather nice enough to be wearing only daisy dukes and a bikini top.

*ducking from the flying snowballs*
      At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
        *ducking from the flying snowballs*
        Spits.

You! You! You gunkie!

(Mom threw out my iceball)
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Hey, now. I have done my time in the north. I did live in Fargo, ND for a couple years.
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Snowed a tad today, but didn't stick to anything.

It begins.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth malmalthekiller View Post
              I am, however, looking forward to 2014 where I'll be moving out of the frigid north east and heading for warmer weather.
              Where to?

And for those of you annoyed with mathnerd, thinking she is being like me and gloating in the tropical weather, you should know that this Miami girl bitched on multiple occasions this weekend in Key West how she'd rather be in North Dakota in -30F and dealing with a blizzard than the heat of South Florida. So, if anyone was looking for someone to trade places with, she might be your girl.

And don't hurl snowballs at her for her comments. My guess is that she did that just to get you to throw snowballs, as she'd like it.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

I'm innocent! I swear!

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
                  I'm innocent! I swear!
                  In which follycle?

Comment

Well I was up at my parents for the Remembrance Day weekend (We had a deferred Turkey Day). It snowed all day Sunday, and stuck around Sunday night. Made for a chilly Monday and Remembrance Day ceremony, but it cleared up by this afternoon.

They drove me back dwon to Fredericton, and as far as I can tell, if we had snow down here, it wasn't much and gone before the day was done.

We saw on the National Ceremonies in Ottawa that they had snow today too.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                      In which follycle?
                      All of them, of course.

Quoth Jester View Post
                      And don't hurl snowballs at her for her comments. My guess is that she did that just to get you to throw snowballs, as she'd like it.
                      I admit to nothing.

Comment

It was snowing this morning when my sister's dog woke me up. Thought it was just rain, then when I got dressed and took the dog out for a walk, I realized it was snow and not rain. Luckily it didn't stick and stopped early.
                        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
                          I'm innocent! I swear!
                          Quoth dalesys View Post
                          In which follycle?
                          Quoth mathnerd View Post
                          All of them, of course.
                          Casanunda, louse-y lover, swoons and begins planning his campaign of seduction.
                          Last edited by dalesys; 11-14-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X