This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sarlon View Post
    I don't know what your talking about....there were RUMORS there was going to be a TV show >.> never came to frutition
    Like I said: we don't talk about it.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post

Like I said: we don't talk about it.
      Then maybe we should stop referencing the horror?
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

there are also a large number of short stories/novellas which can be found individually in a number of paranormal anthologies (I quite frankly got hooked on Dresden from the story in "My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding) or collectively these can be found in "Side Jobs" which collects them in a Dresden only book. there are more than these though.
        Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
        Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
        Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
          there are also a large number of short stories/novellas which can be found individually in a number of paranormal anthologies (I quite frankly got hooked on Dresden from the story in "My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding) or collectively these can be found in "Side Jobs" which collects them in a Dresden only book. there are more than these though.
          This is true. I'd recommend picking up "Side Jobs" once you get done with "Changes," since the last novella in Side Jobs, titled "Aftermath," picks up immediately after Changes.

Butcher has said he'll compile the other short stories/novellas in the Dresden-verse into another trade paperback a la Side Jobs at some point. I'm looking forward to it, because one of the short stories is told from Marcone's perspective.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post

Butcher has said he'll compile the other short stories/novellas in the Dresden-verse into another trade paperback a la Side Jobs at some point. I'm looking forward to it, because one of the short stories is told from Marcone's perspective.
            I like that short. But, then again, I have a soft spot for Marcone...
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

i think my current favorite is when the Cubs want him to do something about the Billy Goat Curse
              Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
              Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
              Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                I like that short. But, then again, I have a soft spot for Marcone...
                I have a soft spot for...um...slash fanfiction that features Marcone heavily...

"Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Quoth Dentarthurdent View Post

I have a soft spot for...um...slash fanfiction that features Marcone heavily...

You need to share now...

*has no shame in her fangirl-ness*
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                    You need to share now...

*has no shame in her fangirl-ness*
                    http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Harr...0Marcone/works

Here is a link to all 281 Dresden/Marcone fics on that particular site. The main site has less depraved things, if you're the sort of person who likes their fanfic less depraved.

The people who point out that Dresden is always describing Marcone's physique and the color of his eyes do have a point...

There's this really good one (and I think it was on that site) that features Dresden saying to Marcone, or vice versa "I think I had the sun in my ears. Did you just suggest throwing a cursed Denarius into a volcano?" or words to that effect. Unfortunately I don't remember the title.
                    Last edited by Dentarthurdent; 11-16-2013, 06:28 AM. Reason: recalled something
                    "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                    Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                    X