This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas presents...

I'm lucky enough that I pretty much have got most of my Christmas pressies sorted-at the moment,there aren't many kids to buy for in our family until me and sis start breeding...and there's a bit of extra left over.I have also amassed a rather nice collection of goodies all in very good nick,but that are just taking up room here and that need reducing down before they start building a civilization of their own

If your sproglets would like a little something from across the pond for Christmas or you know anyone who you think deserves a special present,drop me a PM with what sort of thing would be well received and I'll see what I do-no guarantees(I can't produce a giftwrapped Edward Cullen or the entire clan of 1D),but I'm sure we can find something nice for them...

*I wasn't sure where was best to post this-it isn't really charitable.If it needs moving about,feel free to...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.
Working...
X