This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blas

My condolences on the snow. *sigh* I'm sure the rest of us are next.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Just looked out the window at work, and there's that white crap falling. Damnit!!!

I can't wait till I can retire in a warmer climate.
    Last edited by Victory Sabre; 11-05-2013, 09:17 PM.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quick! Somebody put a cork (or two or four) in Jester!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

^LOL I knew it would happen, so I started it. I'm sure we can expect him any minute....
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Considering the bad weather outside I got this headline from Sun Country airlines in my email - Earn Triple Points Now! Vacation in Mexico and Earn Points on Your Entire Package!

Very tempting. Beg someone to work Saturday noon hour. Take a redeye Friday night out of MSP to a warm place. Have all day Saturday and Sunday to soak up the warmness. Come back early Monday....
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Don't worry. You have warmer weather coming in behind it. It won't last long. You still have a couple more weeks before you are totally ice bound.
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

and it rained for 40 hours straight. They say my area MIGHT get some white stuff around noon.

I have my iced up snowballs ready for Jester this year
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Snow? Oh, you mean that white stuff that sometimes decorates the mountains surrounding the valley we live in. Meh, 20 miles away is close enough, thanks.

Condolences to you folks that have to live with the stuff.
                You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Snow? What's snow?

I'm so sorry for those that have snow. So glad I did move away from it.
                  Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    My condolences on the snow. *sigh* I'm sure the rest of us are next.
                    Not all of us....

Quoth dalesys View Post
                    Quick! Somebody put a cork (or two or four) in Jester!
                    Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    I'm sure we can expect him any minute....
                    Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                    I have my iced up snowballs ready for Jester this year
                    Now people, that's not nice. I'll have you know that people here are already bitching bout the cold, seeing as it just started to dip below 80. (And yes, some people here honestly DO bitch about that being "cold." Some people are pretty damn spoiled.)

By the way, I've been hearing about these snowballs y'all are saving up for me for years. Haven't seen one yet.

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
                    Snow? What's snow?

I'm so sorry for those that have snow. So glad I did move away from it.
                    And for once, I was not the first to revel in my warm weather climate!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

I will be the first to bitch about not being around snow. I grew up in Miami. I lived here most of my life. I moved to North Dakota. I loved it. I moved back last year. I hate not having winter.
                      At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

You should meet my psycho ex. Her heart would be cold enough to make it snow in Miami year round.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

I will consent to meet your psycho ex after you meet my psycho ex.
                          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Snow has fallen once or twice in Helsinki so far, but it hasn't stuck. Really we're still getting through some of the autumn storms, which basically serve to cull some of the weaker trees and enforce the power companies' maintenance schedules.

Comment

The closest to snow I have seen since I left New York in 2003 was visiting Dragon_Wings in Tennessee. It didn't stick cause it wasn't that flipping cold.

Comment

Working...
                              X