This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely wrong conspiracy theories!

Here's how it works. People give me a topic, and I will post a completely impossible/implausable theory on it. Doesn't matter what topic either.

For example. Somebody posts the Topic : Abraham Lincoln.

My completely wrong conspiracy theory would be something like :

Hitler went back to try to stop the slaves becoming free, but just got the date wrong. Since he could only go back once, he went ahead and killed Lincoln anyhow.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Topic: Naturally occuring radioactive material

You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Radioactive material does not occur naturally. It was actually imported to earth by Aliens from Venus in a terrorist attempt. They seeded the material so we would find it, get radiated and end up sick. Sadly the race ended up killing themselves off before they could worse.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Murphy is the true original Lord God of everything.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Topic: The noticing of Earth's having warp drive by passing Vulcans (you did say any :P )
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Murphy is the true original Lord God of everything.
            This rumor was started by the Illuminati, of which Murphy was a member. They wanted to make people worship them, so taking over would be easy.

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
              Topic: The noticing of Earth's having warp drive by passing Vulcans (you did say any :P )
              This rumor was started by the Russians who claim to have a warp drive now. They are now working on a spaceship that will pass muster, and making fake ears as we speak. This will make them win the space wars, as the 'Vulcans' will only deal with the Russians..

Comment

Topic: Double-Stuf Oreos not actually having twice the creme filling as regular ones.
                "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
                  Topic: Double-Stuf Oreos not actually having twice the creme filling as regular ones.
                  Double-Stuf Oreos were created by an evil coven of witches that are secretly running the country. They want kids to get fat so they taste better. So Double-Stuf DOES have twice the filling. Noticing a trend for healthier eating, they started the rumor that it was not double, so that people would think it healthier.

Comment

Topic: Arizona State has never won a national championship in football. I'm SURE there's a conspiracy about this!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      Topic: Arizona State has never won a national championship in football. I'm SURE there's a conspiracy about this!
                      Arizona State is actually a government run testing facility that is trying to create the perfect human/machine hybrids. In order to not rouse suspicions they are not allowed to play to their fullest. They would be so utterly dominate if they played to their full potential, that too many tests would be done and this would come to light. That is why they have never won that. The year that they do (if they ever do) you will know the government has succeeded in making their Cyborgs.

Comment

Topic:the real reason for the My Little Pony invasion....
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                          In order to not rouse suspicions they are not allowed to play to their fullest.
                          Damn it! It's just like my school days, and the phrase that kept haunting me throughout them: "not living up to his potential."

Still A Customer."

Comment

Topic: "Cant you see, can't you see, what that woman, Lord, been doing to me?"

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                              Topic:the real reason for the My Little Pony invasion....
                              Ok this is a long and complex one. The ancient Myans predicted the Earths demise in 2012. They set things in motion that would have led to all life being wiped out.

Now before the Myans time the Atlantians were a very evolved race. Having biomechanical technology that we will not have for another 1000 years. Their AI computer had told them of the coming of the Myans, and what the Myans would do. The Atlantians being a good and kind race did not want them to succeed. So they buried a time capsule where they knew another person would find it at the right time.

The creator of My Little Ponies was the person who found that time capsule. In it was the DNA of the mighty guardians the Atlantians had designed to stop the Myan prediction coming true.. held in a time released capsule which would mature in minutes after release.

Now to cover all this up, the creator of the show 'My Little Ponies' had to convince people that if they saw any of the ponies they would think it was a publicity stunt, so he made a show about them. They are in fact real living beings working hard in an underground bunker for the betterment of all life.

Comment

Working...
                              X