Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topic: "Amazing Grace" can be sung to the tune of Gilligan's Island and vice versa.
    Random Doctor Who quote:
    "I'm sorry about your coccyx, too, Miss Grant."

I has a gallery: deviantART gallery.
    I also has a "funny" blog: Aqu Improves Her Craft

Comment

Everything is being made less repairable these days. Cars, computers, clocks...

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Topic: "Cant you see, can't you see, what that woman, Lord, been doing to me?"
        This is actually an ancient chant of the Plotians. An all male society who were at war with the Amazons. It was invoked as a war chant, to fire up their soldiers.. unfortunately for them it didn't work and the Amazons wiped them from existence.

Quoth aqutalion View Post
        Topic: "Amazing Grace" can be sung to the tune of Gilligan's Island and vice versa.
        In reality all songs can be sung to the same tune, and in fact have the exact same tune. A subliminal message embedded in every song just convinces us that the tunes are different. Some of the messages have become somewhat corrupt, allowing us to hear that they are similar or close to similar.

Quoth Chromatix View Post
        Everything is being made less repairable these days. Cars, computers, clocks...
        This is because the Oompa Loompas went on strike. Since they are the best at designing and building things, any replacement workers just could not make things as good. The owners of the factories and such were forced to hire the second best, Gremlins, but they are notorious for being tricksters. So even though they have way advanced technology and such, they released inferior products so that when they released 'improved' products people would want the new ones and just junk the old. Those that refused, the gremlins would visit and 'sabotage' the item..making it break down.
        Last edited by Mytical; 11-10-2013, 06:43 AM.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Daylight Saving Time.
          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Gizmo View Post
            Daylight Saving Time.
            It gives the CIA more time to make crack cocaine, rather simple really.
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Summer in far-north latitudes - the sun never rises as high in the sky, yet it stays up for longer than anywhere else.

Winter in far-north latitudes - seemingly purposely designed to stop armies in their tracks. Yet the people who are crazy enough to live there spend half their time jumping in the lake.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                It gives the CIA more time to make crack cocaine, rather simple really.
                Lol .. I like this theory.

Topic Daylight Savings time. In 1895 the Chinese Government convinced the united states that DST would benefit their crop growing citizens. The true objective is a lot more sinister.

Called 'Project Confusion' the objective was to confuse and confound the American people. Making some late for meetings, and others early for meetings so less would get done. By the time people adjusted to the new time, it was time to change it again. Of course at the time America was very influential so other countries followed suit. While it didn't totally cripple America as hoped, it has continued to confuse us for all this time.

Quoth Chromatix View Post
                Summer in far-north latitudes - the sun never rises as high in the sky, yet it stays up for longer than anywhere else.

Winter in far-north latitudes - seemingly purposely designed to stop armies in their tracks. Yet the people who are crazy enough to live there spend half their time jumping in the lake.
                Much like the Movie the Matrix, the world is actually a computer simulated environment. Ran by the New World Order, they keep us in vats so that we don't consume much resources and they can live a posh lifestyle. One of their 'nodes' which controls the simulation is buried there, and it produces a ton of heat. So, they have a vast cooling unit located near it, and programmed the simulation so that any cold felt would be dismissed as 'just normal weather'. They have to replace the unit every so often, and have to shut down the cooling units to do so. The 'sun' is a small hole in the system that they reach through to replace the unit. They have yet figured out a way to hide this, so they built in a plausible explanation.
                Last edited by Mytical; 11-10-2013, 05:18 PM.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Topic: Mytical is a time traveling ninja sent to destroy us all!

SC
                  "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Well we knew that... Shhh! He might remember his mission if we talk about it too much!

Topic: never-ending cloud cover whenever a once-in-an-epoch celestial event happens.
                    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                      Topic: Mytical is a time traveling ninja sent to destroy us all!

SC
                      In 2142 the native aboriginal Australians perfect time travel using a rediscovered ancient process created by dolphins (and not a sports team). The world is so overpopulated that there is 1 person for every 5 foot, and that is WITH underwater domes included. To thin out the number of people, they sent an operative by the name of Mytical back in time to destroy as many individuals as he can to cull the population.

Quoth SongsOfDragons View Post
                      Topic: never-ending cloud cover whenever a once-in-an-epoch celestial event happens.
                      The weather wizards of Mount Mysticism have figured out that if certain people see these celestial events, they will have sudden inspiration to curing the ills of the world. This would not fit in the wizards plan to keep the populace under their thumbs (secretly of course), so they use their mighty weather magic to create clouds so that the key people will miss the event .. and never do things like cure cancer, solve world hunger, or create an electronic device that won't go out of style in six months

Comment

Restaurant Bill math never quite looking right.
                        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Enterprise software, ostensibly designed to handle mission-critical workloads, invariably sucks harder than a black hole. http://thedailywtf.com/

Comment

Topic: Australia
                            "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Topic: The moon landing was a hoax.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                                Topic: The moon landing was a hoax.
                                was not a hoax...they are slowly sending alien prisoners up there to a top secret moon base filled with the worst of the worst....including...some records say...hitler.

Topic: dragons never existed on earth
                                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
                                X