X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of running pants

I want running pants with a key pocket.

Everyone keeps telling me to buy lulus but the owner of the company is a dick and I wont.

Are there any good running pants that have a key pocket (essential) that are tight to the ankles. I have tried running stores, target, all of our mall stores and everything is boot cut which is no good for running in the snow!

I just want a key pocket,tight to the ankle running pants. The ones I have now are so big/old they keep falling down as I run!

Recommendations please!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

All the major athletic companies (Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, etc) sell those kinds of running pants. Try any sporting goods store for them. I prefer UA to Nike, and those two to the rest.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
      Try any sporting goods store for them.
      She said she did. I believe I saw a pair like that at the brick and mortar store of Dick's Sporting Goods, so I bet their online site will have something. http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/

Comment

I have had AWESOME luck finding running gear at Costco. The last pants i bought had a zipper key pocket at the right front side. I have a pair with the pocket at the back also

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          I believe I saw a pair like that at the brick and mortar store of Dick's Sporting Goods, so I bet their online site will have something. http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/
          Yes, don't do what I did a few years ago and type dicks dot com. I saw something I really didn't want to see. My wife and son did not let me live that one down for awhile.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I actually found my favorite winter running pants at TJ Maxx and I hardly ever find anything there. Mine are solid black with a small (4-5 inch'ish) pink rainbow shaped reflective piece and have a key pocket in the back of the waistband. I think I saw a pair or two at Burke's Outlet, also.

They are not the deep freeze kind (with flannel inside) but they are thick, and tight which helps tremendously in the cold. The brand name is 90 degrees by Reflex. HTH!

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/90-DEGREE-BY...-/321248805457

This is a link to an exact pair of what I was trying to describe. Doesn't look like you can find this particular style new in stores anymore.

Comment

A few alternate options that may be easier in the meantime:

1. Tie your key on your laces. Basically, unlace your shoes out of the first holes, string them through the key, then re-lace and tie. Tuck the tip of the key into laces further down, and booyah. Totally safe and it's not like you're going to forget your shoes!

2. Buy something like an Armpocket. I have one - it holds keys, smartphone, ID, and a couple bucks for emergency. Fantastic, and adjustable, so it can stick with you for the long-term. Washable, just don't dry it.

3. Fila has shirts with mini-pockets at the hip. I don't necessarily like the pocket for more than tissues, but YMMV.

Comment

I wound up buying an ammo pouch and a webbing belt, because I needed something big enough to keep my inhaler in, and couldn't find one of those strap on arm thingys that was large enough.
                  The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Forgot to mention in case you don't find pants with the pocket, there is also the SPI Belt. We bought one for hubby at the April marathon and I use it for my phone to keep my running app going. There are lots of different belts/pouches, but this one we love. It stays in place, is very small but will stretch to hold just about anything you would need even during long runs.

Comment

Working...
                    X