Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got paid Friday ... $91. Bought gas, some groceries, not enough of either to get me through the week ... and I've got $13 left.

The increased holiday hours I'm hoping for haven't started yet. I had about 10 hours last week and the same this week. I hope they're not too far in the future. I'm noticing a lot of other people getting hours; some are holiday help so I can understand they will need to cram in a lot of training as quickly as possible, but ... my sales figures lately have been really good so I hope my turn comes soon. Even one additional shift a week would make a lot of difference.

I go in today (Saturday) for 6 hours. Dickhead District Manager is visiting again. Wish me luck.

Comment

• Got blamed at the weekend by someone I once considered a friend leaving a mutual hobby group. Why? Because I actually asked him to treat others with respect. I suspect it is also because I am *daring* as a woman to leave my husband because it isn't working. This guy cannot handle a strong woman who doesn't treat herself as her husbands chattel. (or can actually best him in his hobby without trying and on her first time doing it when he's been doing it over a decade. )

I am fed up of being everyone else's scapegoat for whatever they don't want to face. Luckily I have real friends around me who respect me and tell me that HE is the problem and not me.

Today I know I stand on my own feet, make very few excuses and try not to blame others for my failures. I win. He loses.
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• An F4 tornado hit our area on Sunday. Our house is fine, but some relatives are still without power, and some friends lost everything. Also, I feel like crap, so I can't go volunteer.

Comment

• I heard about those tornadoes! So sorry to hear that. So weird for November.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• The ice and cold is coming back!! Ugh!

Comment

• I wish I had a family that loved me, or just friends to hang out with.

I hate this time of year.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *adopts Kanalah and makes her a sister.* There. You have family who loves you. *hugs Kanalah*

I am sorry things are so tough for you right now. Hopefully, they'll take a turn for the better soon.
                Last edited by Teysa; 12-14-2013, 04:27 AM.
                Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• *brings in little drakelings for anybody who needs them* Hey they may be scaly, not furry, but they are just so darn cute.

My googlefu has failed in finding a good picture of them though. All searching for drake does is show pictures of a person named Drake

They look something like the little guy on the woman's shoulder here http://www.businessinsider.com/each-...rations-2013-5 but smaller, and come in all colors.
                  Last edited by Mytical; 12-14-2013, 04:46 AM.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• We have the first howling blizzard of the season ... and I have to go out in it to get to work. Ugh.

WHEN is that winning lottery ticket going to turn up??

Comment

• Snuggles drakeling....dont tell my chihuahua...she's a lil jealous....

Comment

• I heard there were dragons here! Finds a drakeling and a comfy corner and snuggles.

I am terrified of going back to school. I am beyond tired and fed up with work. I am going to hide here and cry. These guys don't mind water to they?
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I must apologise to you all profusely.... for having to be associated however remotely with an evil, evil, person like me.

I admit, in clearing out my stuff and choosing what to keep and what to throw (ready to move house) I did something completely unacceptable. I put the bags of rubbish by the back door and DIDN'T separate out the recycling.

*hangs head in shame*

(Yes, I've had a 10 minute tirade from the outgoing husband on how dare I....)
                          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Quoth Gizmo View Post
                            (Yes, I've had a 10 minute tirade from the outgoing husband on how dare I....)
                            ...he'll have one helluva time getting out of that kevlar bag...
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Yeah I wouldn't want to recycle the hubs either.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth Sunshine View Post
                                Snuggles drakeling....dont tell my chihuahua...she's a lil jealous....
                                You have a chihuahua? I'm a lil jealous...

I came in here cuz I'm cold and there's blankets.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X