This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Eevie View Post
    I'd go to Key West if I could have Jester as a tour guide.
    But you could, of course. Just make sure you let me know you're coming. It really is that simple.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      But you could, of course. Just make sure you let me know you're coming. It really is that simple.
      Well, seeing how I only turned 18 the 11th, I'd like to wait about three years, I need to know where the good bars are at.
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

There's plenty to do and to see in Key West beyond the bars. And in three years, with any luck, I will no longer be here.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
          My bucket list..

1) Go to a Steelers Football game

2) Go to the Bathurst 1000 (just a small trip, considering the race is in New South Wales, Australia and I'm in the US.)

3) Travel the whole length of the old US Route 66.

4) Go to a J. Geils Concert

5) To laps on a track in a real race car..(I do alot of 'racing' in the Iracing Sim, but i would like to alteast try the real thing)

6) Buy a Brand New car, off the lot car with hardly any millage on it.

Check that one off my list..
          Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth Eevie View Post
            I myself would love to visit Japan, but I couldn't go alone. I'd need buddies to go with.
            I'm sure we could find a good group from this thread alone

My list:
            --Travel: Japan, Canadaland, Russia, Australia, Slovakia (or whatever it's called now) to try to find where my dad's family came from
            --Rail trip up to Alaska
            --Zip-lining
            --Paragliding
            --Pay off all my debts
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Hang on...this whole group is jetting off somewhere...and it's their bucket list.You really want to be in a plane with a dozen other people who are crossing off their last-thing-on-Earth-to-do...
              That plane is doomed...
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

But since you ask.

I want to go to Antarctica
                And New York
                I want to cruise across the prairies and the desert with a cute girl by my side and the stars out in the sky above us.
                And I want to go to a lovely high school prom
                (which I didn't get to do being in England,and am now about 15 years too old to do,but if anyone's high school wants to take pity on me and let me go...)
                and get in all-American cute cheerleader kit...
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I want to meet lkh, sherrilyn kenyon and nora roberts
                  I want to go to nyc and do dorky touristy stuff
                  i want to go to england and ireland. Apparently there is a castle there with my mothers maiden name.
                  i would like to visit all 50 states. I have the ones around texas done but no easterly states yet
                  reality based:no more school debt!!

Comment

I want to meet Christopher Tolkien before he dies. Given he's 88, probably not likely to happen.
                    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I only have one that I REALLY want to happen:
                      Have my picture taken next to a "Danger! Falling Pine Cones" sign in the giant Redwood forest.

Comment

She got to fulfil her dying wish before she went-crushed to death by a huge pine cone...

Comment

One thing on my bucket list is going to happen next August - I have wanted to attend World-Con, and it is happening in London next August, so we will be going to eat at St John - not sure if for lunch or for dinner yet. Though if I can get a dozen of my various gaming buddies together, a whole suckling pig and sides is something like 360 quid deposit, and the rest depends on the sides ordered. *sigh*

I want us to go on a guided elk or moose hunt - the sort of glamping version - it can't be too rough as I need wheel chair and crutches. I think I could manage a horse pack in, as long as it is not going to be too arduous, walk in rather than trot and canter. Rob would love the hunting part, and I would love the hanging out in the camp in the woods part, and we would both enjoy the eating of the critter part. Though with a moose I think we would need another freezer ...
                          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                          X