X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just going to leave this here and let you decide for yourselves:

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-nau1.htm

(no debates about it, please, that's why we have Fratching )
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
      But what caught my eye on the savory side were a bunch of open faced sandwiches with rye bread. Seems cutting down on the gluten/wheat appeals to many..
      If you want to cut out gluten, eating rye bread is NOT the answer. Along with wheat, rye and barley both have gluten.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        I'm just going to leave this here
        Thanks EK. Interesting site, too.

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
        If you want to cut out gluten, eating rye bread is NOT
        Yeah, I kind of ran together some of the topics there. 'pologies.

Comment

The leftover Chinese I had was a stir fry- noodles, veggies, and meat. So it wasn't breaded and deep fried stuff.

Lately I've been eating bananas wrapped in pita bread with peanut butter, and a glass of milk.
          I've got protein shake mix, but I still feel hungry after having one of those, and I'm not sure what if anything I should have with that.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
            . But what caught my eye on the savory side were a bunch of open faced sandwiches with rye bread. Seems cutting down on the gluten/wheat appeals to many. A couple of quickies are rye, pb, and fruit slices, and rye, cucumber and salmon. Think I'll give them a try.
            I love wasa crispbread - smear of cream cheese, slice of lox or sliced hard boiled eggs or just garlic herb cream cheese is frequently one of my snacks [2 slices per nutritionist] No reason you couldn't do it for breakfast.

I like bread that has texture and flavor, not the wonderbread fluffy crap. Give me a nice whole wheat multigrain, a rye, a pumpernickle, a real sourdough. If I have to limit my intake, I want the best bang for my nutritional buck!
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
            X