X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Face

Hello everyone!!!

I'm new here. I first discovered this site after posting to "Customers_suck", a LJ community. I had posted about this woman who was falsely trying to claim insurance from my old job, for allegedly scratching the back of her mirror in DT, and she claimed I had done it whilst opening the window....false. She did it herself when she swung to close. She also said that she called me later and that I had told her "nothing we could do, sorry"....also false.

Months later I had to put my side of the story on recording for X insurance company for them to decide to accept or deny her claim.

In detail, this story is for another post, however.

When I posted it, it wasn't long before a couple of people said they thought of a "Vinegar Boy" story they'd read, and then someone posted a link to this site and that particular story.

I followed the link, read it, and was hooked! Hero worship here. Poor guy went through all sorts of insanity.

I read the rest of the stories on the War Stories page, and finally decided to join here as well.

I've worked at a library as a Page (a decade ago), two years at McD's, Six and a half years at BK, and finally I am in a job that makes me happier, working in a Deli as a breakfast cook. The Deli is attached to a large Supermarket.

I've had my share of sucky customers over the years (and I expect anyone who works in fast food for so long does). I've plenty of stories as I think of them. My new job offers less suck as I enjoy most of my customers immensely, but I still get the odd occurence from time to time.

Glad to be here, meet you all, and have a chance to vent.
Working...
X