This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedgehogs?

I have been thinking about adopting/purchasing a hedgehog for a pet. Does anyone here have any experience with these little guys? Any recommendations? I have done alot of research online, but I really want a no-nonsense opinion from people I trust (namely---all y'all's)! Thanks in advance!
    Why is stupidity not an arrestable offense?

I've had several, gave them all away, they don't really do much(except keep you awake, especially if you give them a wheel, they are nocturnal, and cannot be changed from that, I tried) and they smell very bad, even with changing the cage litter DAILY.
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Please, please, for the love of cheese... don't call it Sonic. O.o
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

And remember, they can never be buggered at all.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          And remember, they can never be buggered at all.
          So says Nanny Ogg.

Only advice I can offer, make sure if you pat them, to pat in the right direction
          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
            So says Nanny Ogg.
            So??? What does Greebo say?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
              So??? What does Greebo say?
              Nothing. But people who meet him usually say, "AAAAAGHGETITOFFGETITOFF"
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Wow. Glad Blaque got in first, 'cause that went Discward really fast.

(And am STILL waiting for a cat to come into my life worthy of being named Greebo. sigh....)

Comment

My female all black cat is already named Sonic, so there is no danger of me naming the hedgehog that! LOL!
                  I named her Sonic because she "sang" the whole way home when I adopted her.
                  Why is stupidity not an arrestable offense?

Comment

Working...
                  X