Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd get out of that Temp agency, ASAP. Any temp agency that dicks around like that is no good. Temp agencies exist because they make money off of companies who take out contracts on suitable employees. Try another, and you'll be surprised.

Comment

Second what Halo miles said... those temp agencies that screw with their employees are only hurting themselves and you in the process (yes, they are hurting themselves, because businesses aren't going to want to do business with a company that keeps pulling back employees before contract is up any more than employees are going to like working for them).
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Oh, and the temp companies all start with A so they'll be listed first in the phone book.

Comment

SmivMoc actually reminded me of something completely off topic, but I think is really funny. My coworkers and I were flipping through the yellow pages because... well, it was slow and we had nothing else to do... under the employment agencies section of the yellow pages it lists "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, The"... hmm... never heard of that employment agency

Comment

Those employment agencies are like a hell on Earth. I applied at one after being laid off this past January, but they only gave me THREE days of work altogether, and all of them being one-day assignments. I also worked for a place called Labor Ready, and it seems like 90 percent of the people there are drug dealers and other criminals. Keep your hand on your wallet when you walk into the building, I'm serious! Sadly, a lot of jobs are going with temps from employment agencies these days.

But luckily, today, I have TWO jobs of steady work and steady pay. Couldn't be better!

Comment

Oh, I got an interesting email today... from the staffing agency that screwed me over with a fake job offer asking me if I'd like to come back... needless to say, I very politely sent a reply telling them to go fuck themselves.

Comment

Working...
              X