Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MoonCat -- I can attest to the likelihood that she thought she looked goooooooood ~_~ I've had relatives who did their eyes that way in the past. They have, fortunately, toned it down since then.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Just make sure you don't look like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show

<shudder>

B
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        There used to be a woman who worked at a now-defunct supermarket chain here...she used to cover her entire eyelid and the space between the eye and her eyebrow with bright cobalt blue or peacock-green eyeshadow. I mean the heavy-duty kind that looks like you used a paint roller to apply it. That was in addition to eyeliner, mascara and blush. She looked like a clown.
        So she was Mimi from The Drew Carey Show?

Also, five different types of makeup as follows:

1. Foundation/concealer.
        2. Eyeshadow.
        3. Lip balm.
        4. Lip gloss/lipstick.
        5. Nail polish.

Alternately, substitute #3 for eyeliner or lipliner.

I tend to wear pretty much 2, 3 and 4 at the moment.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
          *snip*

Oh, as a BTW? Consider snoods, if you take the job and need to keep fine hair back.
          Those are gorgeous but unfortunately my hair's not nearly long enough to make them feasible. I'd have to wear them like a hairnet.

Quoth Bandit View Post

<shudder>

B
          *AAAACK* She looks like she'd need a hammer and chisel to get that eye makeup off!

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
            *AAAACK* She looks like she'd need a hammer and chisel to get that eye makeup off!
            It also glowed in the dark. =P

There was one episode where the building lost power, and the camera flipped to her and all you could see was lips and eyeshadow.
            My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
            It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

DAMNIT! MadMike beat me to the "pieces of flair" reference! If anyone wants me, I'll be in my cubicle, doing some very important work with my red Swingline stapler.

Comment

Quoth Bandit View Post

<shudder>

B
                That's EXACTLY what she looked like. Except this is years before that show ever aired.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Those are gorgeous but unfortunately my hair's not nearly long enough to make them feasible. I'd have to wear them like a hairnet.
                  I've worn snoods with short hair - though I did have to make them myself. Yes, it was like an ornamental hairnet.
                  Seshat's self-help guide:
                  1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                  2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                  3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                  4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I'm not sure how they verify this.
                    Maybe they require you to buy a set of makeup, keep it at work and apply it there?
                    (seriously, some of the stuff my former coworkers kept in their lockers...)
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                    X