This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We so classy-vaguely NSFW

I, and everyone else who has seen these signs, has thought they were actually pretty funny.

These signs are in our bathroom:

Then by the door...

Not in the bathroom, but hanging in the employee area:

This isn't even getting into the partially nude swimsuit calendars in the guy's workshop.
    Last edited by Cooper; 05-21-2013, 04:40 PM.

I've been tempted to hang a sign in the mens' room:

Batters with short bats, please stand close to home plate

or perhaps, this sign.
    Last edited by XCashier; 05-23-2013, 12:44 AM.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

My mom has one similar to that in her main bathroom at home. It says "Gentlemen, please stand colser, it's shorter than you think. Ladies, please remain seated during the performance." It's right next to the toilet paper too.

Comment

"if you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie - wipe the seatie"

"we aim to please; you aim too, please"
        I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

My boyfriend has one of the most bizarre shirts that he's used in a sex joke on more than one occasion. It's an XKCD comic.

"Make me a sandwich"
          "What, make it yourself."
          "Sudo make me a sandwich?"
          "ok."
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Now I'm imagining boat nuts. Like Truck Nuts, only they'd float behind the boat.
            "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
              Now I'm imagining boat nuts. Like Truck Nuts, only they'd float behind the boat.
              Hell, why not do them? Wouldn't be TOO hard to make I'd imagine...

Comment

Just have a ...er...set...made out of wood or some other lightweight, reasonably bouyant material.
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                  Just have a ...er...set...made out of wood or some other lightweight, reasonably bouyant material.
                  make em out of rubber

Also, you just reminded me of something.

On a number of the local buses, there's a sign saying "Priority seating area for the elderly and people with disabilities".

Over time some people take the letters off and it's turned into:

"Priority eating for people with ties"

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                    ..."Priority eating for people with ties"
                    I see that as the title on a Devil's Panties Sunday strip...
                    (What not to say in the bedroom)
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                    X