Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

granted but Mrs.Better is now dead in your bed.

I wish i haddn't burnt my self again.

Comment

Granted! The duck burnt you!

I wish I were more awake.
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Granted! Now you're an insomniac.

I wish I had my own apartment.
        Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

Granted! Mrs. Bates bought an apartment complex and her son is your new neighbor. Watch your back.

I wish I had a cookie.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Granted, but the cookie is burnt to a crisp.

I wish I had a clean house.
            Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

granted...except the house is now invisble!

I wish I had a job that let me do what i want when I want...and never worry about money again.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Granted. You're very happy living in your cardboard box so you don't worry about anything.

I wish my computer cord was longer.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Granted. You now have a 5000-foot spool of cord in front of the desk, neatly blocking access to it.

I wish I was a CS moderator.
                  "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Granted! You are now a moderator at The Colon Service forum.

I wish I had a good movie.
                    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Granted. Now everyone sends all their complaints and issues with other posters to you and flame wars break out all over the place!

I wish my apartment was self-cleaning.
                      Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 08-22-2009, 03:41 AM.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

granted...but again its invisible.

I wish I could have the power to teleport instantly anywhere I wanted at anytime.
                        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Granted. But it doesn't work on your clothes, so you arrive naked.

(let's see what you can come up with for this one.....)

"I wish I had......two thousand feet, so I could put five hundred of them in each of your asses!!!"
                          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

granted....except your a millipede now and the effect your going for just isn't working.

I wish all my laundry was washed, dryed, and put away in its proper place.

(man I love these, my D&D players ALWAYS want a wish out of me...but I pull stuff like this)

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                              granted....except your a millipede now and the effect your going for just isn't working.

I wish all my laundry was washed, dryed, and put away in its proper place.

(man I love these, my D&D players ALWAYS want a wish out of me...but I pull stuff like this)
                              Granted. Except that it was all done on Extra Hot with extra Clorox, so it's all shrunken and discolored.

I wish I had my dream car.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Granted...along with your dream job, dream wife/husband, dream kids, dream animal of your choice....and then right when you find out you won the lottery....you wake up.

I wish I could get a massage every month.

Comment

Working...
                                X