This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying very hard right now!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Prayers for Mytical, good thoughts and positive energy, too. Such a sweet, wonderful person, always in our thoughts.

Also, we're here, Marmalady, if you need us. I only wish we could find a way to get you to his side, that would do wonders for him. We're all here for you, and him.

I'm going to stop babbling now.

Comment

Crap...I never even knew he was sick. Here's hoping he gets better.

Comment

prayers, thoughts, good vibes and lots of energy
          i remember him posting about surgery but thought april was too far away to do so

Comment

I just.... don't have any words. I'm sending good thoughts as hard as I can.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

This may be related to his ongoing liver problems, not the reason for the scheduled surgery. I don't know that they've determined, one way or the other, what the cause is. Right now they seem to be more focused on stopping the bleeding.

Comment

Oh no! My prayers are with him. for Marmalady
                The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Does anyone know what hospital he's in? I'm less than an hour away. I'd be glad to represent, with the family's permission of course.

So, so sad right now. Praying very hard.
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I'm praying so hard right now.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                      Does anyone know what hospital he's in? I'm less than an hour away. I'd be glad to represent, with the family's permission of course.

So, so sad right now. Praying very hard.
                      I'll PM you his niece's FB page. Hopefully you can connect with her.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                        I'll PM you his niece's FB page. Hopefully you can connect with her.
                        Great. If I message her and refer to myself as from CS, will she know who we are?
                        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I'm not the praying sort, but I'll make an exception tonight for both Mytical and Marmalady.

for both and another for the family.

B
                          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I mentioned that he had friends online who were worried about him, but didn't specifically mention CS. I don't know if she'd know who we are. If you mention you got the info from "(Mytical's real name)'s friend Kathleen" though, that's what I'm listed as on FB, and we've been talking all evening via FB comments.

Comment

*hugs* to you Marmalady.

Both of you are in my prayers.
                              Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Hope he is still doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X