X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When baby pics go bad

http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/baby..._campaign=poop

I feel SO sorry for the dad in this one. Basically newborn bub is sleeping contentedly in dad's arms when the poo cannon decides to go off.

Slightly squicky as it shows said poo actually coming out...all captured on film.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

That's freakin' hilarious! My daughter pooped in my husband's hand while he was batheing her when she was about a week old. LMAO!
    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Oh the smile on the baby's face. Love it!

Comment

This video will be priceless when some poor soul starts dating...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

That beatific smile Reminds me of my youngest niece, still in diapers. When I was over at ze bro's house one time, the little one was was walking along, abruptly stopped, squatted for a few seconds (with diaper on, fortunately!), got that smile, and moved right on with wherever she was going.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Yup, it's the "I feel better now" look.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
            X