This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
    It happens. A lot. That's why there are precautions to take. Equipment, if you will, to use.
    hehehe
    Equipment - sorry, just made me think of equipment you need a license to use. imagine needing a license to use a condom?

That lady was displacing her anger, methinks. If Junior buggered up the phone, it's not anyone's fault but his.
    It's sad that these days parents are so blind to their offspring's faults that they'll blame all and sundry before admitting it was Junior/Juniorette.
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post

I knew a girl who got preggo the first time she ever did the nasty. Talk about bad luck.
      Me too.
      She's my mom.
      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post

I knew a girl who got preggo the first time she ever did the nasty. Talk about bad luck.
        one of my friends had that happen to her, she was 14, she said she was so mortified by sex she didnt have sex again till she was almost 18 and guess what she got pregnant again.

on topic...

they really do need to make phones that do not die with moisture. it would be one of the best selling phones of all time i belive. of course they need to make other electronics with the same feature.

wet vs electronics = DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM (quoth bender)

i had my first electronic vs water incodent years ago.

my cousin calls me cause he knows im rather puter savvy and asks me why his keboard is not working, gives me symptoms, and i ask him questions and give him suggestions on how to fix it, and then it occurs to me and i ask him, did your keyboard get wet. he says no and gets real silent, and then he says loudly across the room to i know where the kitchen is, GRANDMAAAAA, did you clean the key board. i hear in a real meek sheepish voice my grandma, say um, well it was dirty so i washed it, i start laughing cause i know how she is. i ask him to ask her what she cleaned it with, and she says soap and water i about die with laughter, he says thanks and hangs up real quick. i know my grandma probably ment the best, but i also know that she likes to pick fights just cause and i think this might have been a combination of the 2 from the tone in her voice kind of like erkle saying "did i do that"

of course i would like to say i havent had my run in with the wet stuff, and i was wet stuff free for the last 14 years or so, untill a few months ago when i accidently dumped my whole soda on my keyboard (i had it since 1999 oh the horror) as i heard bender say DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM in the back of my mind, i cussed at my self pretty badly as my boyfriend just shook his head at me saying i shouldlnt drink next to the puter ever (so says mr tecknotard a word coined by my sister to explain her own puter abilitys as she alwasy calls me to help fix her puter)
        "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Quoth queenbb View Post
          as i heard bender say DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM in the back of my mind,
          AsI was saying. The universe is doomed, doomed, doomed, dooomed, DOOOOMED. Go home now.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

Are you......Dick Cheney???
            Sometimes I'm a dick.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
              hehehe
              Equipment - sorry, just made me think of equipment you need a license to use. imagine needing a license to use a condom?
              Hmmm...that might no be a bad idea...a license to have sex...

I dont' want to be the one to have to enforce it, though...
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                hehehe
                Meh. Same thing would happen as now.

I mean, just think of all the people doing stuff that they shouldn't be doing because they have no license.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth queenbb View Post
                  one of my friends had that happen to her, she was 14, she said she was so mortified by sex she didnt have sex again till she was almost 18 and guess what she got pregnant again.
                  Am I evil for thinking "Wow, slow learner." ?
                  Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
                    If you are, I am too.
                    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

You'd think that would be the sort of lesson that would stick with you...

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
                        if i remember correctly she actually used protection, but it failed. kind of like my other friend who got pregnant on the depo shot, the only reason they found out so soon was she all of a sudden craved chocolate (something shes hated since i met her at the age of 9) her boyfriend kept telling her she was, she said no way im on the shot, he forced her to take a test and sure enough she was. the dr said out of the 14 years he had been giving the shot, she was the first he had known of that had gotten pregnant.

my reply to her, baby was ment to be.
                        "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Working...
                        X