Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't wear dentures. Nor am I a stripper.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post

I swear I could see one of those cartoon type smoke trails as they took off out of there.

I bet that would work well for getting rid of unwanted houseguests as well.

When a can of Raid just won't do . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

What an utter bozo!

Quoth Giggle Goose View Post
      ... "Yeah, what about that dance you were going to do?" ...
      "Why, yes - just lie down here on your stomach, and I'll start dancing on your kidneys until I've decided you've had enough."

My wife and I remember a quote from Ambrose Bierce: "There are four kinds of homicide: premeditated, involuntary, justifiable, and praiseworthy." This is the sort of person where, on hearing that idiocy, we'd look at each other, nod, and in unison, say "Praiseworthy!"
      Experience is knowing how not to get your teeth kicked in - again. -- The Freethinker

"And that... entitles you to no mercy at all, no matter what." -- from Going Postal by Terry Pratchett

Comment

Quoth Giggle Goose View Post
        I ask this one table if they need anything else, and the guy says: "Yeah, what about that dance you were going to do?"
        I would never make it as a waitress. I'd be fired my first day. The first response that popped into my evil head was: "I was going to tell you to wait until after my little 'procedure' is complete, but, ah, what the hell? 'In transition' is close enough, right? You may feel something rubbing against your leg, just let me know if it pokes you too hard."
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
          I would never make it as a waitress. I'd be fired my first day. The first response that popped into my evil head was: "I was going to tell you to wait until after my little 'procedure' is complete, but, ah, what the hell? 'In transition' is close enough, right? You may feel something rubbing against your leg, just let me know if it pokes you too hard."
          *chokes on her fries*
          omg.... thank you kara

Comment

My family has a genetic tooth problem—most of us on my mom's side (myself and younger sister excluded) wore dentures well before high school.

So . . . uh, it happens, but it's still really not anything to assume. Especially considering that a lot of people who do have 'em young are probably pretty sensitive about it. O_o;

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post

A friend of mine was being hit on (online) by a really, REALLY creepy guy, so, being one of her closer male friends, she asked me what she could say to scare him off...

My reply? To tell him "Well, if you can wait till after monday, I'm having the last operation. Then I'll be more woman than you can handle "

She said that to him...

...oddly he never replied!
              "Ah, he's not the first psycho to hire us, nor the last. You think that's a commentary on us?"

Comment

Working...
              X