Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lupo let me know this morning. I just stared at my phone for a minute. I hope he is at peace now.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Just an aside to everyone. If you are feeling even remotely like this is a possibility for you please talk to someone. Please.
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        I hope he is at peace now.
        That's the only thing we can hope.
        Oh hell.

Comment

Oh no no no no no no no no no!

I am sorry I only knew him on this site. Would have loved to know him in person.

May you now have the peace and love you have always deserved, dear Plaidman.

You are sorely missed.
          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

I didn't know him well, but that doesn't matter. I wish him peace. Blessed be.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

That is so very very sad.

I hope he is at peace now.

He will be missed.
              http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Comment

Quoth monolayth View Post
                Just an aside to everyone. If you are feeling even remotely like this is a possibility for you please talk to someone. Please.
                Agreed. I just put something similar on my FB, but if it hadn't been for my friends (all of you), including Plaidman, back in December it would have been me. I was able to keep from acting on it, mostly due to lack of motivation to do ANYTHING, but I wanted to die. I would lie down and pray to God that I wouldn't wake up. Since I was living with my parents for the first month after my arrest, I had a 50 mile drive to get to work. There were a few days I called in because I knew that if I got on the highway I would steer my car into the concrete dividers, the hillsides, or the lake it goes over at one point. No matter how bad it looks, you will always have friends who love you and support you. As I put on FB: If you don't think you're worth something, that you haven't made a difference, or that it will never get better, talk to your friends. You might be surprised.

You might not see it for yourself, but you might be everything to someone. Just caring about someone you have never and maybe will never meet in person can be enough. He helped me to learn that.
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

I read about his passing on Facebook (He was on my friendlist) and I returned to CS to give my sympathies. Plaid was a wonderful, strong young man and I'm going to miss him dearly. He was a good friend and I wish I'd taken the opportunity to get to know him better and be more friendly.

I'll miss you buddy. I hope that, in the afterlife, he learns how much we all loved him.

-EQ
                  aka Anna
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
                    Agreed.
                    That's what scares me most just now.
                    So many members here are depressed or have difficulties which could make anybody suicidal.
                    Please don't let there be another. Seek help if you need it!

Comment

=( I have no words, beyond that he will be dearly missed...

Comment

I hope he gets the happiness he so very much deserves.
                        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I hope they have facebook and customerssuck where he's gone and he sees how much everyone cares about him. Im sure they have sucky customers in heaven and he'll straighten 'em out right quick. Xoxo we'll miss you mister....

Comment

I didn't know him very well, just from his posts here on CS, but I just have to say may he RIP and may he find all the happiness and love that he so deserves.

Comment

Just checking in to find this . . . .

There are just so many things I can say on this that I really can't get them all organized in my head.

Shit. Damn. Hell. Fuck.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

My family made a trip down to the Portland Zoo for a meet-up... Plaid was the only other CSer to come. My kids loved him at first sight. He was a good friend and a wonderful person. I wish he had called me....

dammit...
                                hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
                                1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
                                2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
                                3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Working...
                                X