Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not a child, OUT of the damn carriage!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're not a child, OUT of the damn carriage!

I didn't interact personally with these women (I was doing a clean sweep of the store at the time), but in one of the aisles I witnessed a woman pushing a carriage with another FULLY-GROWN WOMAN INSIDE today. And this woman did not look or sound mentally-challenged in any way (not that that would excuse such behavior). Even worse, as I was walking by, I heard the woman inside the cart loudly talking about being a member of the "Itty-Bitty Titty Committee", and within hearing distance of many young children. Christ, this woman looked about thirty, she should have fucking known better. What is it with some people acting like self-absorbed teenagers well into their twenties and thirties? Not only rude and disruptive, but she could have easily fallen out and injured herself and others.

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
    I heard the woman inside the cart loudly talking about being a member of the "Itty-Bitty Titty Committee"
    Her membership needs to be revoked - for being the biggest boob in the store.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Someone can be mentally compromised without showing obvious signs. It's possible that riding around in the cart is the only thing that keeps her calm. As long as she wasn't verbally or physically harassing anyone or damaging anything, you should (just IMHO) leave them alone.
      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
      X