Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

generally, I haven't had to deal with people standing too close except on the train, and even then, it's only ever because the thing is absolutely packed and there's no choice. But considering I have trouble keeping still a the bets of times, someone pulling that shit on me is getting their foot trodden on several times, and/or elbows to the ribs, etc.

Comment

When I worked at the smart pets store I had a manager that would cage you in to do an override. Once, he did it to me and I turned and yelled right in his face "back up!!!!!". Turns out, he was doing it to all the cashiers and the younger women were uncomfortable.

Comment

I would have a very hard time not suddenly swinging my head backwards accidentally into his nose.
        Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

My husband has GI issues that can clear a room. Anybody does that to him, Hubby will simply gas the idiot. Perhaps I could loan my human biological weapon to you?
          "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
          X