This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacman getting in eating points... *chomp*

Hello and sorry for my bad English, I am Finnish so I don't speak English as my mother tongue.

I am working with a Finnish ISP and mobile phone company, in a shop selling, receiving complaints etc etc so I don't have the ability to press "Mute" in case somebody said something stupid at my desk. Anyway, been here for almost 3 years now and could take another job too if I found something with as good a pay as this is... But nothing's come up yet. So I'm sitting here pi**ed off and listening to SC's and trying to explain how they're supposed to read their bill or how they're supposed to use their phone/internet/WLAN/whatever.

Hope I won't cause you too much pain with this language
    A man can be stupid and not know it, but not if he is married.

Welcome, and your English was great. No problems understanding you on my side.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Thx. I appreciate you people having the trouble of keeping up a this good site with the board and everything, I wouldn't have the energy to do that.

I just keep having idiot customers here. I'm very eager to get to tell about them to you
      A man can be stupid and not know it, but not if he is married.

Comment

Quoth pacman View Post
        Thx. I appreciate you people having the trouble of keeping up a this good site with the board and everything, I wouldn't have the energy to do that.
        It's all Raps' doing...I just say Hi!

So, on that note, Hi!

By the way, you are the second person in recent weeks (actually, I think the other was also from Finland or at least that general area of the world oh, wait, I just remembered, they were from Poland) to apologize in advance for their poor English, and then turn out to have written a perfectly correct post....a feat which many "native" English speakers can't manage! (read some of the letters on Planet Feedback if you want proof! )
        Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 08-12-2007, 05:54 PM.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Many apologies for this long overdue to CS, pacman.

Great posts so far. I look forward to more.
          I also echo the others in saying there's no language barrier here. You're doing great.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
          X