This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the absence of a life, they substituted a cart

The possessed cart story reminded me of this one. I used to wait tables at a Chinese restaurant in the local Wally World plaza. You know the one. Every Wally World plaza that I've ever seen has one.

Me and a CW were talking just outside the front door one night after the restaurant closed. We both stopped suddenly trying to figure out what this awful racket was. It sounded like a shopping cart rolling across the pavement, only much louder. Finally, we spotted a car driving through the parking lot with a hand sticking out of a window that was holding a cart. They eventually let it go and it went flying toward our cars! The idiots drove off without even looking. Thankfully, the cart harmlessly hit a light pole with a concrete base. Still, most of my CWs had dents in their cars from shopping carts in the plaza. Now we know why.
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Wait. What?

They were driving along, pulling a cart with them? Why in the hell?????
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

To chuck them at other cars apparently. A-holes.

Shame you didn't catch their plate numbers.

Comment

I hate going to large populated stores, like walmart. I'm always afraid my car is going to get hurt by either a crazy driver, or a crazy customer. Now i know why i felt that way...
        I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Quoth Draco View Post
          Shame you didn't catch their plate numbers.
          Exactly. I tried, but they were far enough away in the lot I couldn't get a clear view of it.

Comment

Well, here's to hoping they crash into a tree.
            ......../\
            ....../__\
            ..../\...../\
            ../__\../__\

Comment

If there's any justice, one day they'll find their car trapped in one of these.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I's still confused.

I guess they're intentionally being vandals? People are such assholes.
                "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Jay 2K, that's brilliant.

PG, exactly. They're just jerks that somehow think flinging a store's property at people's property is a good time. I don't get it either. If I did, I would question my sanity.

Comment

Quoth incognitocook View Post

PG, exactly. They're just jerks that somehow think flinging a store's property at people's property is a good time. I don't get it either. If I did, I would question my sanity.
                    That is all kinds of messed up. Makes me weep for humanity.

Comment

Stories like that make me want to pull a Frank the Flower...

Comment

For a second I thought I was the person in the story!

Only when I'm driving on security rounds, I'll swing by carts, grab them, drive them over to the corral and push them in while I drive; sometimes in twos. Saves time walking around, even though cart collecting isn't my job, sometimes those carts manage to get all the way on the other side of the mall. I'm pretty good at aiming them though!
                        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                          If there's any justice, one day they'll find their car trapped in one of these.
                          Your suggestion is pretty good, but does anyone remember the beginning of "Employee of the month" with the carts?
                          ......../\
                          ....../__\
                          ..../\...../\
                          ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
                          X