Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi. I'm Diablo and....I hate customers...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi. I'm Diablo and....I hate customers...

Hi. I'm not really sure how I ended up on this site. I've had quite a few sucky jobs, plenty of good stories to spew. Let's see, at 14 I was a weekend manager at a Subway in a mall (yeah I was working illegally under the table), quit that job after becoming a vegetarian, and got a job cleaning up road kill for the county. Did that for a while. I ended up joining the navy and working as a Nuclear Machinist Mate...It sucked. After six years, I got out. Got a job at a national big chain store. Got fired for graffeti, which according to them is putting up a union poster in the break room. The also didn't like the fact I kept requesting equipment we were supposed to have and pointing out shit like the empty eye wash stations and shit. My next job was absolutely heaven...except for the customers. I got plenty of great stories about that place. Know I just chill in my dorm room, I'm a freshman at college. yep, 26 years and finally getting my ass into gear I guess. This is a pretty cool site.
    "Beatings will continue until morale improves!"

Hey, I had a guy in my class who was a freshman at 22; he did the military thing before going to college.

I also worked illegally under the table at a day camp when I was 13 (you have to be 14 in my state); it was owned by my aunt's best friend.

Welcome to the site!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
    X