Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't even think of a title to describe this f**ker!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't even think of a title to describe this f**ker!

This sighting was old to me by my sister.

She hasn't been well for the past few days, and was headed to the doctors for an appointment. She was just about to enter the surgery, when she noticed an elderly lady in a wheelchair who appeared to be struggling.

Old Lady: Can you help me? I really don't feel well...

The old lady fell out of her chair and hit the ground...hard. My sister said she hit it with such force that she smashed her nose and mouth, sending blood everywhere. My sister immediately ran into the surgery and called for help. The place quickly emptied as all the doctors and nurses ran out to look after the poor old lady.

A doctor and a nurse looked over the lady, while another doctor spoke to her (she was responding thankfully) while other members of staff gathered blankets, and another comforted my sister (she has a major phobia of blood and seeing it made her feel a million times more ill than she already did).

A man walked outside, according to my sister, he looked like he was in his mid-twenties, was snooty, and was very annoyed.

Man: Excuse me! I think you will find I was next to see the doctor!!

One of the nurses went nuts (she is an old family friend of mine, and she has quite a mouth on her)

Nurse: Oh right! Shall we just leave her here out in the cold then? Or should we wait until she crawls in for help, and then make her wait in line?!
    Man: Well look how old she is! You should be looking after me! I'll be around for much longer!
    Nurse: You won't be alive for much longer if you carry on talking like that!!

He shut up after that. A couple of minutes later, he turned to my sister

Man: I'm going to the bakery for some food, seeing as this lot are taking their time! Save my place in line in there would you?

He wandered off. He didn't return while my sister was there. The old lady was taken away to hospital in an ambulance.

I hope the old lady is OK

That idiot has some balls if he expected her to save him a spot.

He's lucky they didn't need to call a second ambulance.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I hope the lady is OK too.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can be so callous about another human being.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

What a douche. If I were a guy, I'd have kicked his ass into next week. And then, so forth!
        Can't reason with the unreasonable.
        The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

I really hope the lady is okay!!

As for Mr. Asshat, is it wrong that I rather hope he fell down a sewer?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Someone needs to teach that ass the meaning of the word "triage."

"You're standing, bitching. She's lying in a pool of blood, broken nose, lost teeth, bordering on unconsciousness. Who's hurt more?"

(Oh, and the "she's old, I'm not" comment? With an attitude like that, he'll NEVER make it to "old.")
            I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

If I would've been standing there when he said that I would've punched him the hell out.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

I'd think "jackass" would fit the bill nicely. I can think of a lot more colorful ones-as could, I'm sure, all the warm bodies and the stiffs. While I'd rather not turn the board blue, if someone were to give me a written list of colorful metaphors, I'd certainly sign off on it. Just saying.

Hope the old lady's okay. As far as the aforementioned jackass..."Ancient spirits of evil...transform this decayed form...to Mumm-Ra, the ever living! Bwa-ha-ha!!!!"
                Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Self-important douchebags like that are why I tend to hate the general public and think people suck. I would love for someone to have the nerve to ask me to save their place in line after a horrid display like that. I'd certainly give him my opinion of his suickitude. If he is well enough to wander away because he can't be bothered to wait on someone more in need, then he can wait even longer as far as I'm concerned. You get what you give.
                  The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Jerk X 10.

Hope the next time he needs help, he doesn't get any!
                    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Nah, karma will return, as follows:

-Jerk will be injured, and taken to the same medical facility.
                      -He will be recognized.
                      -All available staff will realize they should be helping the 12 year old down the way with the skinned knee. After all, the 12 year old is going to be around a lot longer.

I know that isn't the way it would really happen, but we can imagine it, right?
                      Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                      Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

I would have introduced him to the world of evirato

Comment

I used to deal with that kind of crap all the time when I worked in the ER.

It didn't matter what was going on, all some people would see is, "I've been here longer than him!"

And he's about to go into respiratory arrest. So he goes first.

I've had irate patients literally call the ambulance to the ER waiting room to try and force us to see them next. Never worked, not once.
                          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

What a gigantic jackass. I'd be like, "You want to go first? Go outside and smash your head against the concrete a couple of times. Then you can go first. Until then, STFU and sit in the corner."

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                              That idiot has some balls if he expected her to save him a spot.

He's lucky they didn't need to call a second ambulance.
                              Second ambulance? I was thinking the van of the city morgue

Comment

Working...
                              X