Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't even think of a title to describe this f**ker!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
    Nurse: Oh right! Shall we just leave her here out in the cold then? Or should we wait until she crawls in for help, and then make her wait in line?!
    Man: Well look how old she is! You should be looking after me! I'll be around for much longer!
    Nurse: You won't be alive for much longer if you carry on talking like that!!
    That is made of win.

That guy was a first class asshole.

Comment

I think I would've been forced to destroy that guy if I'd been around. For a small fee he can vanish.....
      My Wajas cave

Comment

Quoth rageaholic View Post
        That is made of win.

That guy was a no class asshole.
        Fixed it for you. "grin"

Quoth Bramble View Post
        I think I would've been forced to destroy that guy if I'd been around. For a small fee he can vanish.....
        I'll bring the cement mixer. And the sodas.
        Last edited by Peppergirl; 03-11-2011, 07:03 AM. Reason: merged
        Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
          I've had irate patients literally call the ambulance to the ER waiting room to try and force us to see them next.
          What? Really? Wouldn't that be akin to abuse of 911 or something of that nature? I know sucktitude knows no bounds, but still, that's just ridiculous.
          The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

My only solace reading this is that karma is a bitch...and she doesn't like jackasses like him at all. Also, I hope the elderly woman is alright! Poor thing!
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth Bramble View Post
              *digs for her checkbook* How 'small' a fee, and who should I make this out to?

Seriously, there are a number of people who need to be *very* glad I don't have god-like powers. The human population of this planet would drop. A lot.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                No fee needed. Professional hitmen have been known to do pro-bono work.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                  Seriously, there are a number of people who need to be *very* glad I don't have god-like powers. The human population of this planet would drop. A lot.
                  Such thoughts as these have often made me smile in the faces of the stupid and obnoxious.
                  The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

I don't know..think if I had been around it might have become an emergency for the guy. All legitimate like.

((CS, nor I condone violence. While CS will not make an exception.. ))
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                      Enough for a bus ticket and a rubber apron
                      My Wajas cave

Comment

What an insensitive ass!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

She's in a pool of blood, and he's complaining that he gets to go first? The last time I checked, bleeding can kill you.

Strong nurse who told it like it way. All the more reason I generally 1) Love nurses, 2) Hate almost everyone else.
                          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
                            What? Really? Wouldn't that be akin to abuse of 911 or something of that nature? I know sucktitude knows no bounds, but still, that's just ridiculous.
                            You'd think it would . . . I was effin pissed (I was triage that day, and had to deal with the stupid bitch).

The paramedic was furious . . . and refused to transport the patient around the side of the building to the ambulance bay . . . because the charge nurse would just have sent the patient back to the waiting room.
                            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                            X