This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids are EVIL

So I went to the mall with my mom today and everything was going perfectly until we got to a store that primarily sells dresses for proms and homecomings and whatever. I tried on some shoes that I eventually bought (so cute) but there were several children running rampant around the store, and these weren't just giggly little teenyboppers going to their first school dance, these were like SMALL CHILDREN.

So I get in line and while I'm waiting behind a lady who can't seem to get her card to work and keeps knocking their little placemat off the counter (I have no idea how she kept doing it), I hear a crash. When I look to my left the whole floor is covered in candy from off a shelf that some little kid had managed to BREAK. The WHOLE SHELF BROKE. I set my shoes on the counter while the cashier sighed and I said, "It's a Saturday, isn't it?" She just nodded and I picked up the placemat and straightened it on the counter as she rang me out.

I could hear her as I left, "Nobody watches their [censored] kids."

MOAR

Story the second, which I just thought of was while we were in a different store. Seriously, this couple would not leave the cashier alone. I don't know if they knew her or what but there was practically a line around the store (my mom and I were next) and this couple would not leave her alone, they just kept talking and talking and you could TELL the cashier was trying to get them to leave but they paid no attention. And the OTHER one was held up by a woman who's daughter kept trying to get her to buy more and more stuff while they were paying and she would figure out what the price was and then hem and haw about if she wanted to pay more because her spoiled brat wanted new things every second.

GRRRR.

With the first group, you just know that if the kids were injured by the broken shelf, mommy dearest would sue the store because the store employees didn't watch her little angels while they rampaged around the place.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I wonder if that store has her home address like they usually do for coupons, they could just send her a bill for the repairs.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

Hmm, if the shelf broke, my guess is the little angel was hanging from it. They can only hold so much, after all.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Why, adults? y u no take responsibility? Maybe the world will end on the 21st of May, just because it'll implode from the stupid.
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
            Why, adults? y u no take responsibility? Maybe the world will end on the 21st of May, just because it'll implode from the stupid.
            I'd rather it not end on my birthday, thank you. (though where do you get that date from? ::curious:: )
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I thought it was supposed to be December something 2012.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

That's the impression I was under too, Sarah. At least, by the Mayan calendar.
                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"

Comment

Oh, some other set of whack-jobs think(s) it'll end then, I blame Sheldon, he mentioned it first in some other thread.
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                    I thought it was supposed to be December something 2012.
                    http://www.wecanknow.com/

This billboard is about 5 miles from me. (Not me in the pic)

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
                      Probably some of the same idiots who cried Chicken Little right before the Y2K deal...
                      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Deleted by poster on account of stupid.
                        Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
                          Well, I guess that's one way to celebrate my birthday this year.... (Christian, yes. Belives the billboard, no.)

Comment

Neato! Christ is coming to my mom's birthday party.
                            Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

"We Cank Now"? What is that supposed to mean?

(edit: )
                              Last edited by Shalom; 03-22-2011, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X