This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it need saying? David Tennant in places he shouldn't be

I was googling DT to find out the title of the new vid he's in with Catherine Tate* and I came upon this gem.

http://davidtennantinplacesheshouldntbe.tumblr.com/

Pretty much... "does it need saying"?
    Cute photoshops putting the Doctor into other scenes.

only wish they had more poses than just the one.

(yes I know I posted a 'check it out' thread on it but i forgot what play they were doing, lol)

Excellent! *bookmark*
    "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Much Ado About Nothing. You can rent or buy it from that link.
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

nice. although i may wait for dvd just so i can use subtitles*, plus i don't wanna buy a download only to find out it's not avail in the us or something like that.

* yeah i like subtitles. i think it's a throwback to when i was at my old apt in va beach and liked keeping the volume low

Comment

Quoth PepperElf
          nice. although i may wait for dvd just so i can use subtitles*, plus i don't wanna buy a download only to find out it's not avail in the us or something like that.

* yeah i like subtitles. i think it's a throwback to when i was at my old apt in va beach and liked keeping the volume low
          Hey, I like subtitles too. Probably cause I got used to it from when watching stuff with my parents when I was young.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

oo and don't forget it's much more fun to each anime in japanese with english subtitles.

or movies too

Comment

Quoth PepperElf
              oo and don't forget it's much more fun to each anime in japanese with english subtitles.

or movies too
              This. My roomie likes animes dubbed and I like mine subbed. We still haven't started watching Bleach (her fave anime) cause we haven't been able to come to an agreement.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
              X