This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW = EW

Not that I needed anymore proof for you guys that the people I work with aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree, but this one goes a little above and beyond.

This morning Michelle and I were walking to our cars, and we saw one of the security guards taking down a license plate number and walking back in.

Guess what someone did?

Someone brought their boat with them to work today, attached to their SUV, and figured instead of parking normally, they were SPECIAL with that damn boat, and they were going to park....

in....

the.......

LOADING DOCK!

As in, the loading dock where semi trucks deliver stuff from our vendors, and semi trucks come to pick up finished product to ship out to the customers!

I...I just........my head is going to explode.

And the worst part is, the worst that probably happened to that fucktard is the security guard looked up their plate, found out which employee it was, and probably just told them to move their SUV/boat and don't do it again.

Just to add insult to injury, as I was turning out of the parking lot, there was a semi truck, very impatiently waiting to turn in. Obviously, how in the world would he be able to get to the loading dock if there was an SUV with a boat in the way?

Fucking moron. Unbelievable.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

EW: But there was nobody in that space and it was the only place I could park my big-ass penis replacement because I cant back the trailer up and if nobody was in the space that means it belongs to MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ahem

Not that this ever happens at my work....

Comment

Because if nobody's in that space right now that means no one is going to need to be in it all day.......

Yeah. It doesn't happen all the time at my work either.

Quoth Yfandes View Post
      EW: But there was nobody in that space and it was the only place I could park my big-ass penis replacement because I cant back the trailer up and if nobody was in the space that means it belongs to MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ahem

Not that this ever happens at my work....

Comment

Working...
      X