This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me luck!!

I'm going to Walgreens today, where I put in an application. Things in Textbook Hell have taken a sudden decided downturn. As such, I'm putting in applications for other jobs.

Walgreens called today, asked me to come in for a first interview and a skills test. which will then be reviewed, and I'll get a callback on Monday. So wish me luck folks! If I can get this job, I may have to say farewell to Textbook Hell. I should post that saga later...but for now, off and away!

Good Luck
    aaaand it says the message is to short so: This Space For Rent
    Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
      Good Luck
      aaaand it says the message is to short so: This Space For Rent
      Sold! It's just the right size to leave a good luck message in. Good luck!
      "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Thanks guys!

It went well. I completed the skills assessment and then it was just a basic meet and greet with the MOD. I'm supposed to be getting a phone call Monday or Tuesday for an actual in depth interview, at which point pay and hours will be discussed. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Comment

Walgreens doesn't pay very well unless you get into management or pharmacy (my stepdad is an assistant store manager and makes decent money) - but it's a good, strong company to work for with decent benefits. If you can get into the photo lab, you'll get your pay bumped up a bit.

It's easy work until the truck shows up, but they get relatively small trucks.

Good luck!

Comment

Here's hoping the suck is less at Walgreens! Good Luck! *crosses fingers*

Comment

Let us know how it works out. And good luck.
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Luckity luck mc-luckluck!!
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

aww, now the Shrine of Lupo will have to be rebuilt [looks at monument made of unsellable textbooks]. I suppose I can use empty prescription bottles

Good luck anyway, Lupo XD

Comment

Quoth Hobbs View Post
                    aww, now the Shrine of Lupo will have to be rebuilt [looks at monument made of unsellable textbooks]. I suppose I can use empty prescription bottles

Good luck anyway, Lupo XD
                    Sorry, darlin'. You can keep it outta books. I likes books. And if things work out for me, Walgreens may be a second job. There's trouble brewing in Textbook Hell. We'll see how it turns out.

Comment

You're smart to start looking now. I should've last spring but didn't. I think you'll get the job, easy!
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                      X