X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Kim's" complaints, today's events, & the Parking office

"Kim's" complaints:

She called me one day last week to ask me why I wrote on the event list that Lloyd Anderson had a guest arriving that day. She said that Lloyd Anderson never called her. I told he that "Melody" from the Parking office called me with the information. She told me "Melody" was not supposed to take the phone call & notify me. She was pissed, & she said she was tired of this "problem". She told me she was working on transferring "ownership" of Visitor Parking to the parking office. My understanding was that the Parking office was already over Visitor Parking, & so I e-mailed Bill, the parking company manager over the account, & he replied today that the parking office is over Visitor Parking.

Today's events:

I noticed on event list last week there was an event for the first day of June (the first day of summer school). 45 spots needed to be reserved. The event was the Project graduation, sponsored by the university college. I get to dispatch this morning, but there is no event list. I check my e-mail when I get to the booth, but there are no messages regarding today's events. I e-mailed "Kim", but I received an out of office reply that she is out through June 3rd. So I call the parking office, but they do not have any information. I was given the name of someone in the University college to call. I left that person voice mail to call the Parking office.

So between 7 a.m. & 8: 30 a.m., I had to turn away anyone not attending the event until I received a phone call from the parking office. Turns out there are only 27 parking spots to reserve instead of 45.

The parking office:

"Andrea", Parking & Transportation Services Manager, came to the booth this morning. She told me 1) the transfer of "ownership" of Visitor Parking to the parking office is a done deal, 2) that she already met with the parking company, 3) "Kim" did not give her any information regarding today's events, 4) there will some some minor changes soon, & 5) she does not know what the hold up is.

So "Kim" can fuss all she wants. At least I know who is "really" over Visitor Parking.
Working...
X