This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boss is proud of us.

I showed a family member the figures and all she had to say was, "Well, that's about a quarter of it [that got paid]." That is disappointing because no, we're not going to clear the whole amount owed right this now. If we did, I wouldn't have a job. So can some of you celebrate with me that we exceeded or goal by 13%? Companywide for collections we pulled in just over $197.5 million in payments in approximately ONE MONTH. My team of about 15 people pulled in just over $123.5 million of that. We didn't all physically take the payments, but they came in because of our efforts.

*Update as of 4/26: now the CEO has talked us up in a big meeting. He's pleased with our team as well.
    Last edited by Food Lady; 04-26-2021, 02:31 PM.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Quoth Food Lady View Post
    I showed a family member the figures and all she had to say was, "Well, that's about a quarter of it [that got paid]." That is disappointing because no, we're not going to clear the whole amount owed right this now. If we did, I wouldn't have a job. So can some of you celebrate with me that we exceeded or goal by 13%? Companywide for collections we pulled in just over $197.5 million in payments in approximately ONE MONTH. My team of about 15 people pulled in just over $123.5 million of that. We didn't all physically take the payments, but they came in because of our efforts.
    We'll take & and throw in a &

13% over goal is pretty damn good.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

At any time that's pretty damn good. In the middle of a world crisis it's especially damn good!
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Can I toot my own horn and say my last audit was 100%? I mean, some of you know the trials I've had with Quality Control in the past, to the point of having my character denigrated. I was surprised but I guess I'm following the process correctly.

Comment

Please toot away!

That's awesome, knocking it out of the park like that!!
          “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
          One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
          The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Thanks you guys. I've struggled in this company for 4 years and finally my work is being recognized.

Comment

Working...
            X