This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I guess just Hi, lol. This place was infamous at one of my old jobs, and people would get written up over posting in here. Left it, and looking forward to safely reading.

My new job doesn't have a lot of customer interaction, but I loved reading these stories with my husband.

*sneaks in, leaving a plate of cookies, some alcohol should you need it, and a note to where to find all the other food and drink on the forum. Silent as I came in, I vanish into the night*
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Welcome! Rum to the left, brain bleach to the right, tea and snuggly blankets in the corner. I advise you don't get them mixed up.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Or, wait, was it rum to the right, brain bleach to the left?

Uh oh....
        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

*Welcome to our saloon. Liquor in the front, poker in the rear*
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

to !

No worries, we're the good sort of loonies around these parts. Glad to hear our reputation still precedes us ^__^

I'm sure you know the drill -- Be nice, follow the rules, arguments/religion/politics go on our sister site, fratching.com, yada yada. If in doubt about anything, please PM me or another mod/admin. We'd rather give a yea or nay in private than have to start deleting stuff and issuing infractions, and you will *never* get into hot water by asking us first.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'm not infamous... notorious perhaps?
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                I'm not infamous... notorious perhaps?
                Just remember, anything posted by Kit should be taken with a handful of salt (and preferably tequila and lime). Anything you post that has even a hint of innuendo will be picked up and run with, then beaten into the ground until it stops twitching.

Yes, I do enjoy Kit's posts, why do you ask?
                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                  ... handful of salt ...
                  ... Is very good for slugs ...
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

What? greek_jester enjoys a double entendre, so I'm always happy to give her one.

Comment

What a random wall of goofy lol

Comment

Quoth weliketoruinjokes View Post
                        What a random wall of goofy lol
                        That is a pretty good description of the comments section on most posts, actually.

Comment

Working...
                        X