Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He says he cannibalized a couple from a previous laptop (I do seem to stick with HP).
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

It's not an HP repair if you don't have a one or two unnecessary screws left over.

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
        It's not an HP brake repair if you don't have a one or two unnecessary screws parts left over.
        Fixed that for you...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
          It's not an HP repair if you don't have a one or two unnecessary screws left over parts fall out.
          Given that HP is the only computer manufacturer where I've seen the clamps that hold the heatsink and fan to the CPU break (yeah, it was a desktop), I think I've fixed that for you.
          "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

Working...
          X