Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you?? But that's not how photo ID works.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you?? But that's not how photo ID works.

So we had a drunk customer the other day. No big deal that's half our business anyway. This one wanted to buy smokes. Company policy and that pesky thing called laws say we have to ID everyone. Even if they are obviously over age and greyhaired.

She didn't have a valid govt issue ID, just student and bank cards.

She must have really wanted a smoke.

Because she decided to flash her boobs at us. I mean she literally took her shirt and bra off and stood with her tits hanging out. Asked us my male co-worker would be able to serve her now.

Gotta give him credit. His voice was completely even when he replied that he was gay and still needed valid ID.

Meanwhile she's decided to push her boobs up with her hands and hop around declaring how they're soooo great and we probably haven't seen such greeeat boobies before.

To which my coworker replies that he is more of a dick kinda guy, not a boobie guy.

She finally takes the hint and tries on me.

To which I declare that I have a perfectly fine set myself and she can put her clothes on and show ID or there will be no smokes for her.

She walks out, without either her shirt or bra, in a huff.

So glad for COVID masks as I was definitely not keeping a straight face. Customers had to wait while we finished laughing after she left. The moment one of us managed to stop we'd catch eachothers eye and and up laughing again.

Oh, and my coworker isn't actually gay. He's bi. And apparently if I ever want a threesome with him and his boyfriend I'm totally invited. Which of course set us back into hysterical giggles. I hope nobody looks at the cameras because we were not the most productive that night.
    Last edited by AkaiKitsune; 03-24-2021, 08:22 AM. Reason: Autocorrect is evil
    Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Boobs are proof of age now? 'Cause there was a girl in my primary school that could put many Victoria's Secrets girls to shame before she hit 12. If memory serves she got a reduction from HH after they finally stopped growing...
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Has that tactic actually ever been successful?
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

But were they as good as she said they were? Can we get a copy of the security tape?

Hey, somebody had to ask...
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
          But were they as good as she said they were? Can we get a copy of the security tape?

Hey, somebody had to ask...
          I am surprised Kit-Ginevra didn't ask that question.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            I am surprised Kit-Ginevra didn't ask that question.
            His keyboard has quit working. Drool.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Or maybe he's on his best behaviour for Lent...
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Pic's or it did happen.
                AkaiKitsune
                Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Uh, I'll have what she's having... :P
                  - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
                    Pic's or it did happen.
                    Even with pics, I still don't think Kit-Ginevra is being good!

... oh, you meant???

Nevermind.
                    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

No her boobs weren't as good as she thought they were. In fact they could have ended up on an episode of bloched. She had an obviously bad boob job and they were pointed in different directions.

Apparently, as I mentioned this to a coworker I was working with the next day. My coworker has been joined and someone has tried to use his penis as ID. So apparently this happens and I just need to get used to occasionally being flashed. Something I don't mind if they have a body that I'm attracted to, to be honest. (A certain hot cop that frequents, can drop any part of his clothes at any time ;p)
                      Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

One pointing upwards and one pointing downwards?

Comment

Both pointing towards "I'm with Stupid"!
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Why is it that only people you don't want to see naked...you end up seeing naked?

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                              Both pointing towards "I'm with Stupid"!
                              So they are pointing back at herself?
                              Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                              Save the Ales!
                              Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
                              X