Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you?? But that's not how photo ID works.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
    Why is it that only people you don't want to see naked...you end up seeing naked?
    I am one of those people you do not want to see naked. When I was younger and would be naked in my bedroom, my mom would say "What if a peeking tom looked in?", to which I reply, "Peeking at me would be it own punishment in itself. ".

Comment

I remember my first time I visited a nudist club.
      The first person I got to see fully unclothed in the swimming pool was:
      a)extremely obese b)had a large boil upon her breast and c)had covered her nipples with bright blue circular plasters...
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Ouch

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        I remember my first time I visited a nudist club.
        The first person I got to see fully unclothed in the swimming pool was:
        a)extremely obese b)had a large boil upon her breast and c)had covered her nipples with bright blue circular plasters...
        Reminded me of going to resorts in Cuba. The low cost one that we went to a couple of times had a topless beach. The range of people both male and female was so-so to beautiful.

But later we went to what was called a higher end resort. And the topless beach was full of people who could not admit they were way pass their prime. I guess they were trying to recapture their youth, but their bodies did not match their desires.

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
          So they are pointing back at herself?
          Yep. One up, one down.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Yep. One up, one down.
            One left,one right,one swivelling in the middle with all its might...
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              One left,one right,one swivelling in the middle with all its might...
              Like this Questionable Content [mildly NSFW] but with 5!

Comment

Ha!Just five! Our goddess casts aspersions on your puny five! Imagine when puberty kicked in for her...

Comment

I have boobs, does that mean I don't need to show my ID?
                  Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Demanding Equal fRights for moobs!

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
                      Depends... she has boobs...but I think I'd not just be asking for ID but as for an explanation as to where she got them

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
                        I think that would depend solely on the opinion of the person asking for the ID and their opinion of said boobs.

Now, if you would like to show ME your boobs, I would be more the happy to render my opinion as to whether or not I would still want to see your ID. I will also generously extend that offer to any of the ladies here.

They are her own.
                        Last edited by csquared; 03-30-2021, 10:15 PM.
                        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                        Save the Ales!
                        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I know they're hers..but even so if someone walked into the shop and presented them to you like that you'd surely have a couple of questions to ask?

Comment

Yes, such as what is the police non-emergency number.
                            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                            X