This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth CyberLurch View Post
    Yup, me too. With compartments for morning and evening. I spend about 15 minutes each week sorting out the pills and putting them in the little compartments, which saves me a fair bit of time having to sort through the bottles twice a day. And I always have a couple days' heads-up if I'm about to run out of something. Along with the permanently-set, twice-a-day reminders on my cell phone, I seldom miss a dose.
    I have the 7 day 4 compartments per day pill placque - love it =) ANd yup, about 15 minutes a week sorting pills=)
    Quoth greek_jester View Post
    They never reached the point where I was throwing up from the pain (had ones bad enough for that twice in my life) .
    About 4 months ago Rob, Philippa and I did what we jokingly refer to as the Vomit Tour of the East Coast - idiot me forgot my migraine meds [and NO excedrin never works on me ...] and the trip from Ft Bragg to eastern CT was drive an hour or so, stop, vomit, spend half an hour recovering enough to drive another hour or so, lather rinse repeat. Nothing like a 12 hour drive turning into an almost 20 hour drive - I will NEVER understand bulimics ... I detest vomiting [and yes I know it is a psychological issue, but still...]

I just got an advertisement on Facebook for Pillpack, an online pharmacy that will send you your meds in cute little tear open packs that are labeled to the time you take them, and some other details [as needed come in their own bottle, and they apparently also do inhalers, creams and such] and they say they take various insurance and shipping is free, so it is something I am interested in investigating as I am tired of sorting my own damned pills... though what I would love is for a compounding pharmacy to combine all my 5 am meds into one damned pill so I am not horking down a handfull ... I lie, actually I would love to have perfect health so I can stop taking handsfull of pills, and multiple injections every day ... *sigh*
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
    X