X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a bad day? Watch this:

Kitteh cam! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o74BnFSr8g
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Right now the host is hanging out with them. I want his job!!

Comment

Here's another kitty cam. These cats are fully grown, but they're still cute.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Thanks for this live cam! Yesterday a litter of kittens was born (I watched for like 2 hours straight. Icky!), so right now there are day old kittens to watch.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

The Kitten Academy has become my go-to stream for when I'm in a bad mood... or even just have a few extra minutes and need something to occupy my eyes. Their channel also has clips from the stream and other videos that are just adorable.

I noticed the mama and her newborn kittens last night. I missed watching them being born, but I hope that'll be a video they'll post on their channel.
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Ghel, he just posted one today, I think.

Comment

Working...
            X