Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counted (19)11 bad horse puns, they need to be put out of their misery. Where's my Colt?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Just turn 'em all Appaloosa.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

You're not hanging around for the mane event?
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Considering the thread title, you must have been riding pintos.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
            I doodle a lot, and, 99% of the time, they end up unfit for human consumption. But every now and then, I luck out and draw something worth actually inking and coloring (digitally anyway).

The only problem is, I have no idea HOW I did it, so I won't be able to recreate it for a while...

http://orig13.deviantart.net/63c4/f/...a2-daams6h.jpg
            Nice work, but any chance of you posting a regular DA link, you know, the type that shows the picture, comments, artist name, etc, that way we can find whatever else you posted?
            Seph
            Taur10
            "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

It may be that he doesn't want us to see the rest of his work just yet ...which is cool. Thus, the direct link. An obfuscation. A ... Trojan horse, if you will.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Yeah, I draw some rather NSFW stuff at times, I'd rather not be linking to that publically, but if anyone gets offended by THAT, they seriously have no heart left.

If anyone's really really REALLY interested, you can PM me for the link

Comment

Yeah, I draw some rather NSFW stuff at times, I'd rather not be linking to that publically, but if anyone gets offended by THAT, they seriously have no heart left.

If anyone's really really REALLY interested, you can PM me for the link
                  Considering DA's restrictions, I can't imagine anything you post there could be particularly offensive, they are after all very restrictive over there (if it'd get an R rating in a movie, it might clear their censors).
                  Seph
                  Taur10
                  "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

They do have an NSFW/age filter; just look into their settings for tag the appropriate images that way. People who aren't logged in whon't see those images.
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

I do have it set so that you have to agree to see it first, but, most of my stuff isn't equine themed, so if you're hoping for more of it, you'll be disappointed. Really, this is the only OTHER "horse thing" I've done....

http://orig00.deviantart.net/e208/f/...a2-d8vxwa3.jpg

Comment

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

...Er, I mean, Whoah O_O That's really nice!

Comment

Every time I see the title of this thread, I want to start a "clone" one that says "I accidentally farted"...
                          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

I accidentally Barted...

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                            OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                            she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                            Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Tis' a free county!

I accidentally Wal-Marted....

Comment

Tis' a free county!

I accidentally Wal-Marted....
                                Didn't want to get the thread off topic, especially since you did a nice piece of art.

I accidentally Sharted...
                                Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
                                X